Game #6 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Orlando Magic 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tDotted wrote: View Post
    No Vucevic.. Not saying this will be easy but... let's be real.
    The one thing I've learned about teams coached by Scott Skiles over the years, is that they are all pesky as shit .. like honeybadgers, they just keep coming, they don't care ... 48 minutes and all the way up the tunnel. And this Magic team has the players to do just that.

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
      It's a trap...
      I wish I could like this more. Vucevic isn't playing and (to me) he's their best player right now yet, for some reason, that makes me even more scared of them right now.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

6 and 0.

Comment

this is a scott skiles team and payton/oladipo are athletic enought to bother lowry and derozan all night long.

Comment

Ummmm, those four losses? They lost by 1 point to Washington, by 5 to Chicago, in OT against Houston, and in double OT against OKC. If the Raps take the night off, they will lose.

#StayHumble
            #StayHungry
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
              this is a scott skiles team and payton/oladipo are athletic enought to bother lowry and derozan all night long.

They have nobody inside to stop JV and scola from destroying them.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                No Vucevic.. Not saying this will be easy but... let's be real.
                This looks like the year teams rise and fall alot. Some elite teams in the past are struggling and some doormats are putting up good fights.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Casey will stop them
                  OG is our king

Comment

I remember last year, almost every time the Raptors played a team who had a significant player out of the starting lineup, they ended up losing to them!

Lets hope the good D and good decision making will continue in this game. Raptors got to take advantage of these situations.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      I remember last year, almost every time the Raptors played a team who had a significant player out of the starting lineup, they ended up losing to them!

Lets hope the good D and good decision making will continue in this game. Raptors got to take advantage of these situations.
                      But this year Raptors are different than last year Raptors.

Comment

20 and 20 for JV, I'm calling it.

Comment

Vucevic wasn't stopping them either. Tbh, Dedmon might be tougher

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            The one thing I've learned about teams coached by Scott Skiles over the years, is that they are all pesky as shit .. like honeybadgers, they just keep coming, they don't care ... 48 minutes and all the way up the tunnel. And this Magic team has the players to do just that.
                            Hahaha I was just showing my girl the famous honeybadger video the other day... she didn't find it nearly as funny as I did. 😕😂

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Ummmm, those four losses? They lost by 1 point to Washington, by 5 to Chicago, in OT against Houston, and in double OT against OKC. If the Raps take the night off, they will lose.

#StayHumble
                              #StayHungry
                              You forgot
                              #ProveEm
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                You forgot
                                #ProveEm
                                Name is Christian and I approve this message
                                @Chr1st1anL