No announcement yet.

Game #6 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Orlando Magic 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think giving a guy starting position that he hasn't earned sends a bad message to the team
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Yeah, Patterson is playing terrible this year. His shooting .356 from field and .375 from 3. In 21.7 minutes per game his only getting 2.8 rebound per game.

On the other hand Scola is averaging same amount of minutes and is shooting better from the field(.417) and the 3(.750). I excepted him to start making his midrange more consistently soon. His made a career off that shot. Also his getting 7.8 rebounds compared to 2.8 by 2pat.
      uh scola has taken a total of 4 fuckin 3 pointers. context is always needed.

Comment

• Saturday in Miami.

or

I've got a bad feeling about this game guys

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I think giving a guy starting position that he hasn't earned sends a bad message to the team
          I think starting someone without taking the bigger picture into account sends a worse message.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I think starting someone without taking the bigger picture into account sends a worse message.
            Guys, I know someone well connected in the Raptors front office so this is 100% true...when Casey started coaching here, it was basically a coin flip between potential slogans that he was going to use as the modus operandi for the team: "Pound the Rock", or "Don't Take the Big Picture Into Account".
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Guys, I know someone well connected in the Raptors front office so this is 100% true...when Casey started coaching here, it was basically a coin flip between potential slogans that he was going to use as the modus operandi for the team: "Pound the Rock", or "Don't Take the Big Picture Into Account".
              Haha wish he had taken the second since he does the opposite anyway.

Starting Scola over PPatt sends the message of "individual play trumps the team". As long as you beat the guy ahead of you, you start. Moving the veteran Scola to the bench sends the message of "sacrifice for the betterment of the team".

I know which of those two messages is more likely to win a championship.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                1) Ross and Patterson go for 0 points and you blame Casey?
                This has nothing to do with what I had actually meant by my post and am too lazy to explain it right now

Comment

Working...
                X