0 Expectation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Trading Love was the best thing that ever happened to the Wolves. Raptors need a guy that is over-hyped enough to trade for a guy labeled a franchise player of the future and with other pieces thrown in.
    Too bad we don't have a Love-caliber player. Only two players that can get something good is DD or Lowry, but I prefer to keep Lowry.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
      umm, haven't they been the longest going team without a playoff appearance?
      Is there really a difference in the grand scheme of things between missing the playoffs and getting ousted in the 1st round? They're both considered failed seasons.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Is there really a difference in the grand scheme of things between missing the playoffs and getting ousted in the 1st round? They're both considered failed seasons.
        Isn't anything shy of a championship a failed season in the grand scheme of things.

I'd rather be a 1st rd exit than on the outside looking in or a lottery team in a weak draft year (like this year)
        Last edited by peanutwoozle; Wed Nov 11, 2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Isn't anything shy of a championship a failed season in the grand scheme of things.

I'd rather be a 1st rd exit than on the outside looking in or a lottery team in a weak draft year (like this year)
          feeling the team will be better next year is the goal

Comment

I could see why watching 4 playoff games is more exciting than none, but that's short-term thinking, isn't it? A 1st round exit doesn't provide much opportunity of improving the roster. But a high draft pick (even in a weak draft) does.

Comment

Trading Love was the best thing that ever happened to the Wolves. Raptors need a guy that is over-hyped enough to trade for a guy labeled a franchise player of the future and with other pieces thrown in.
              Some might argue the Raptors have two such players.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                Some might argue the Raptors have two such players.
                The hype surrounding Love made a decent 4 with flaws into one of the top 5 players in the league.

Comment

The hype surrounding Love made a decent 4 with flaws into one of the top 5 players in the league.
                  He was putting pretty gaudy numbers.

Comment

Working...
                  X