X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999
    replied
    Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
    I think it might be an interesting thing to try. Just to get Bruno some "touches" before a long run with the 905ers. And the injuries provide a justification.

But does it smack of desperation? I don't know ... And I don't watch him in practices, so I just can't know how "ready" he might be in match-ups tonight.

And I think they'll want to go all-out here. More so than last night's game, losing to the 76ers would be dispiriting - and 6-3 seems a lot better than 5-4. So I think it's "chin-up". "No slow start". "No excuses against this team".
    Wright-Powell-Bruno-AB-Bebe are a pretty good D-league lineup. That either really good or pretty sad. Dont think all can play in Mississauga at the same time

Leave a comment:

• Wild-ling#1
    replied
    I think it might be an interesting thing to try. Just to get Bruno some "touches" before a long run with the 905ers. And the injuries provide a justification.

But does it smack of desperation? I don't know ... And I don't watch him in practices, so I just can't know how "ready" he might be in match-ups tonight.

And I think they'll want to go all-out here. More so than last night's (close) game, losing to the 76ers would be dispiriting - and 6-3 seems a lot better than 5-4. So I think it's "chin-up". "No slow start". "No excuses against this team".

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    Ya how did we not get Bruno into that CoJo, Powell, Bennett, PPat, Biyombo killer lineup last night?

It would've been a perfect fit, everyone who tuned in at that point could've legitimately considered that the bus carrying our starters crashed on the way to the game. That or the NBA changed the rules to only allow hockey style line changes.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    With Demarre and Terrence out, that eliminates 2 of our 4 three point shooters. With PPat struggling the way he has do you guys think we'll see Bruno get some playing time off the bench?
    Hopefully not.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna say zero chance of that happening. You'll see Sherman Hamilton suit up before Bruno gets consistent burn.
    Considering how screwed up 2Pats and Ross are with their shooting and AB basically put in a terrible role. Bruno should be as far away as possible

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    It's a shame. Our offense is terrible because we can't space and there's no better time to give him run.

I mean we're playing Philly next. I get that Bruno isn't ready yet but is he really less ready than the majority of the players on the 76ers??

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    With Demarre and Terrence out, that eliminates 2 of our 4 three point shooters. With PPat struggling the way he has do you guys think we'll see Bruno get some playing time off the bench?
    I'm gonna say zero chance of that happening. You'll see Sherman Hamilton suit up before Bruno gets consistent burn.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i can't see him getting any time unless it is a blowout. was he dressed for the knicks game?

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    Lowry being the fourth 3 point shooter. I don't consider Bennett or Joseph 3 point shooters

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    started a topic Will Bruno get some playing time?

Will Bruno get some playing time?

Working...
X