• Show
Clear All

• Game #9 - Toronto Raptors 119 - Philadelphia 76ers 103

vs.

Last Meeting
    MARCH 2, 2015
    TORONTO 114, PHILADELPHIA 103
    \
    DeMar DeRozan scored a season-high 35 points, Lou Williams had 21 and the Toronto Raptors snapped a five-game losing streak with a 114-103 win over the Philadelphia 76ers … The Raptors had lost four of their five games on the road during their streak … Patrick Patterson scored 15 points for the Raptors and Greivis Vasquez added 12 … Nerlens Noel scored 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting for the Sixers … The Raptors at last built some breathing room late in the third to turn a onepoint lead into an eventual double-digit cushion in the fourth … Terrence Ross hit two three-pointers and Williams hit one over the final 3:44 of the third for an 83-76 lead … The Raptors stretched the lead to 105-91 with 3:04 left … With All-Star Kyle Lowry out (rest), DeRozan gave the Raptors a needed boost, shoot 12-for-24 from the floor.

Random Stuff
    - Toronto enters Wednesday’s game looking to snap a three-game losing streak. This is only the fourth time since Dec. 9, 2013 the Raptors have dropped three or more games in a row

- Toronto’s offense has been held to five or less three-pointers in five consecutive games (Nov. 3-10), something that has not happened since Apr. 15-23, 2012.

- Since the start of the 2013-14 season Toronto ranks first among Eastern Conference teams with a 47-40 (.540) record on the road.

- DeMarre Carroll has missed the last two games (Nov. 8-10) with a sore right heel. Terrence Ross missed last night’s game vs. New York with a left thumb ligament injury. There is no timetable for Ross’ return. Both will not play tonight against Philadelphia.

Go Raps!

Also, don't forget to Remember those who fought so we can enjoy BBall games...

We need this win. Let's get back on track.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Toronto Raptors @ Philadelphia 76ers, 11/11/15

Get out the Salami and Cheese Momma this ball game is ovah!

#EasyWin
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nooo.. TRex... what have you done???

EDIT: Am I crazy or this thread just became Joey's? Anyway, all good in the hood! We got this.
        Last edited by rocwell; Wed Nov 11, 2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

After last nights outcome I have put away all sharp objects in a box in the garage. I have lit a candle for luck at St. Mikes.

It's just so damn hard to be a fan of Toronto sports teams but undaunted will be tuning in to watch us throttle the Hinkies.
          Show no mercy and run it up as high as we can.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

Wooaaahhhh where did you get that projected starting lineup graphic???
            OG is our king

Comment

Philly is terrible but they won't go 0-82. Don't sleep on them and have us be their first win of the season.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                Wooaaahhhh where did you get that projected starting lineup graphic???
                The RR Graphics Department... ie Raptors.com

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  After last nights outcome I have put away all sharp objects in a box in the garage. I have lit a candle for luck at St. Mikes.

It's just so damn hard to be a fan of Toronto sports teams but undaunted will be tuning in to watch us throttle the Hinkies.
                  Show no mercy and run it up as high as we can.
                  Smart move (re the sharp objects)

Anything can happen. It's sports.

Comment

Stauskas?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Stauskas?
                      Sauce?

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        Philly is terrible but they won't go 0-82. Don't sleep on them and have us be their first win of the season.
                        If there is a god... and there is justice for embedding a culture of losing by design...then I hope the Sam Hinkie lab experiment goes 0up and 82down.

I for one hope they do. Then lose the lottery .. pick 2nd ....and draft a Michael Beasley 2.0 to compliment their Greg Oden 2.0

Yes I am PH7 on this.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          This would be quintessential Raptors basketball. Almost as much so as the morning-after-apology from the NBA.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            This would be quintessential Raptors basketball. Almost as much so as the morning-after-apology from the NBA.
                            To lose Raptors would have to be held under 90 or Sixers score 110. Didn't know 2-5 players on the Sixers starting 5 were in the NBA

Comment

If this game comes down to the wire or we somehow lose.....

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                              X