No announcement yet.

Dmc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. Cousins is one of those guys who despite his talent, just puts off a "stay away from this guy" vibe. Let someone else gut half their roster to get him.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I don't know. Cousins is one of those guys who despite his talent, just puts off a "stay away from this guy" vibe. Let someone else gut half their roster to get him.
      Exactly what I mean.

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Your madd overrating jv. Anybody on this team is expendable if dmc is on the table. He's a legit superstar. Jonas is a solid crntre.

Sacramento is just so stupid they couldn't even build a fringe playoff team to build around dmc and they've been in the lottery for like 10 years now.
        A superstar with character issues since he came into the league. I'm not talking about talent, DMC is more talented than JV. I'm talking character-wise. JV hasn't said one word to Casey for making him sit in 4th quarters or barely giving him touches in the second half and so on. He is a team first kind of guy, and thats the type of player you build with, not a player who curses at his head coach.
        Last edited by A.I; Thu Nov 12, 2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I want DMC just so he can cuss out Casey. He never has to suit up this season imho

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            I want DMC just so he can cuss out Casey. He never has to suit up this season imho
            Never thought of that. Tempting

Comment

Yeah, it seems like a deal like this would have to wait till the off season. Its obvious that the Kings would want a Center in exchange.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Yeah, it seems like a deal like this would have to wait till the off season. Its obvious that the Kings would want a Center in exchange.
                They already have Cauley-Stein at C. DMC has been playing PF for most of this season.

Comment

Cousins for Staps is a trade I could see going down.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

“I don't really consider myself a center,” Cousins said.

Comment

Ross cant be traded till summer. Way to go Masai.
                      Haha, because Ross was the piece that gets you DMC. We don't even want Ross, you think Sac wants to give up their best player for him?

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                        Haha, because Ross was the piece that gets you DMC. We don't even want Ross, you think Sac wants to give up their best player for him?
                        He would of been apart of the package. Ross still has the potential tag on him. A guy that can win the 3 point and dunk contest and under 25. Will always have value
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Just a friendly reminder...

JV (and Ross) cannot be traded this year. Technicality of the CBA.

So if Boogie is available, JV cannot be moved until the summer.
                          Turns out this isn't true. Coon's FAQ is unclear, and I was lazy so I asked Bobby Marks on Twitter - he said no trading them (was discussing JV at the time), so I went with it. But yesterday I finally found the section of the CBA long text that defines the limit on trading extended players and it definitely only applies to veteran extensions, not rookie scale.

We can trade them immediately, of course there's the poison pill provision that makes it difficult to match salaries.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He would of been apart of the package. Ross still has the potential tag on him. A guy that can win the 3 point and dunk contest and under 25. Will always have value
                            If DMC gets traded I'll eat my fucking shoe. You're getting upset over nothing. Especially thinking Ross was the key piece to get DMC, that is beyond laughable.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                              If DMC gets traded I'll eat my fucking shoe. You're getting upset over nothing. Especially thinking Ross was the key piece to get DMC, that is beyond laughable.
                              Whose getting upset? If you don't think Ross has value that's your opinion. I don't agree.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Whose getting upset? If you don't think Ross has value that's your opinion. I don't agree.
                                Ross would be like a $1 bill and DMC a $100 bill. Ross is totally irrelevant to any possible DMC trade, he'd just be filler. Not to mention DanH clarified he can be traded right now, so the fact he's signed long term makes him a more desirable asset if a team actually wanted him.

Comment

Working...
                                X