Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Cousins for Staps is a trade I could see going down.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Yeah, it seems like a deal like this would have to wait till the off season. Its obvious that the Kings would want a Center in exchange.
    They already have Cauley-Stein at C. DMC has been playing PF for most of this season.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Yeah, it seems like a deal like this would have to wait till the off season. Its obvious that the Kings would want a Center in exchange.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    I want DMC just so he can cuss out Casey. He never has to suit up this season imho
    Never thought of that. Tempting

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    I want DMC just so he can cuss out Casey. He never has to suit up this season imho

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Your madd overrating jv. Anybody on this team is expendable if dmc is on the table. He's a legit superstar. Jonas is a solid crntre.

Sacramento is just so stupid they couldn't even build a fringe playoff team to build around dmc and they've been in the lottery for like 10 years now.
    A superstar with character issues since he came into the league. I'm not talking about talent, DMC is more talented than JV. I'm talking character-wise. JV hasn't said one word to Casey for making him sit in 4th quarters or barely giving him touches in the second half and so on. He is a team first kind of guy, and thats the type of player you build with, not a player who curses at his head coach.
    Last edited by A.I; Thu Nov 12, 2015, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I don't know. Cousins is one of those guys who despite his talent, just puts off a "stay away from this guy" vibe. Let someone else gut half their roster to get him.
    Exactly what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    I don't know. Cousins is one of those guys who despite his talent, just puts off a "stay away from this guy" vibe. Let someone else gut half their roster to get him.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    I honestly would be hesitant to give up Jonas. DMC obviously has character issues, if he brings that over here and it doesn't work, we lose out on Jonas and DMC. Considering how Casey uses Jonas and he hasn't said anything, Jonas is the type of player you want to build around.

What about DD, Patterson and the Knicks 2016 first round pick (and maybe another pick) for Cousins and McLemore.

Our lineup can be:

Lowry
    Ross
    Carroll
    Cousins
    Jonas
    Your madd overrating jv. Anybody on this team is expendable if dmc is on the table. He's a legit superstar. Jonas is a solid crntre.

Sacramento is just so stupid they couldn't even build a fringe playoff team to build around dmc and they've been in the lottery for like 10 years now.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    I'm so torn on this.

I recognize that this is one of the only ways for us to acquire talent without a rebuild. But he is so damn immature and volatile that season ticketholders were asking Ailene Voisin (Kings beat reporter) about it in her chat last week. Then he cursed out his coach (the third one at least). This is on top of all the other run-ins with teammates, coaches, and broadcasters.

I don't think we have the personalities in the locker room to keep him in line, and I really don't think Casey can handle him either.

If we can get him without dealing Val, I'd say okay. But if I have to pick or choose between Val and DMC, considering all the factors like shot selection, hustle, character, attitude... I take Val.

I read today that when the Spurs recruited Lamarcus Aldridge, they told him no Spurs player is ever alone on a billboard, because no player is above the team. DMC believes he is the team.

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Jonas, Ross and clippers 1st?
    Ross cant be traded till summer. Way to go Masai.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Not sure but Kings sent a first to the Sixers with Stauskas to dump contracts. They might be looking for picks

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Just a friendly reminder...

JV (and Ross) cannot be traded this year. Technicality of the CBA.

So if Boogie is available, JV cannot be moved until the summer.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Sounds like Karl is going to get fired and DMC won't be going anywhere.
    This is the most likely outcome, they should've never fired Mike Malone last season. He was the only coach to get through to DMC

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    It would take Jonas plus parts/picks (at least).
    It should take a lot more than that but it's hard to even cite any comparables (Harden? Dwight? Melo?) because Sacramento's front office is so crazy and bad that you can't even begin to guess what they are thinking. My best guess would be a couple of first round picks and multiple rotation players. Thing is, for Sacramento to get value here, it almost has to be a multi-team deal and, at that point, who could even guess where everything ends up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X