• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #10 - Toronto Raptors 100 - New Orleans Pelicans 81

vs.

Last Meeting
    FEBRUARY 23, 2015
    NEW ORLEANS 100, TORONTO 97

Alexis Ajinca capped a 16-point performance with a go-ahead layup in the final minute, and New Orleans erased an 18-point defi-cit en route to a 100-97 victory over the Raptors … Luke Babbitt scored a season-high 18 for New Orleans, including a 3-pointer that gave the Peli-cans their first lead of the game with 1:55 left … New Orleans was without Anthony Davis, Ryan Anderson and Jrue Holiday … Kyle Lowry scored 22 for Toronto, but missed a driving layup for the lead with 6 seconds left when he was blocked by Omer Asik … Jimmer Fredette then hit a pair of free throws for New Orleans, and Lowry's 27-foot attempt for a tie missed … Jonas Valanciunas had 17 points and 14 rebounds for Toronto … Down 62-49 in the third quarter, New Orleans began to claw back when Eric Gordon hit a 3, marking the start of a 17-8 run over the next six minutes … The Raptors briefly regained a 10-point lead on Terrence Ross' 3 in the fourth quarter, but the Pelicans stormed back with a 10-2 run.

Random Stuff

+ Jonas Valanciunas leads the team with 92 total rebounds, while Bismack Biyombo tops the team on the offensive glass with 26.

- The Toronto Raptors begin a stretch of six straight games (Nov. 13-22) against Western Conference opponents Friday night against the New Orleans Pelicans at Air Canada Centre.

+ The Raptors rank fifth in the NBA in offensive rebounds per game (12.3) and second in second-chance points (15.8).

- Toronto’s offense has been held to five or less three-pointers in six consecutive games (Nov. 3-11), something that has not happened since Mar. 26 - Apr. 13, 2011 when the team went 10 games without making at least six three-pointers.

Go Raps!

Bookies say we are strong favourites to win tonight (9.0 line). I'm not convinced...

Any news on DeMarre?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Bookies say we are strong favourites to win tonight (9.0 line). I'm not convinced...

Any news on DeMarre?
      Yeah, Dwane Casey said he changed shoes after training camp and that since then his feet have been getting progressively worse. This lines up with him wanting to get his own line of shoes from adidas. It's in a sportsnet article.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Is Davis going to play tonight?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

So I guess we don't have to worry about GV having to cover Tyrke Evans on a last second shot. So that's good.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
            So I guess we don't have to worry about GV having to cover Tyrke Evans on a last second shot. So that's good.
            Naw, Casey will put Bennett on Davis for it instead.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Whew, I was getting worried. Thought it would be the "magoon Incident" all over again
              OG is our king

Comment

No we just have to worry that Casey uses Bennett...

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Any news on DeMarre?
                  It's based on no Anthony Davis.

"DeMarre Carroll (foot) is considered questionable to play on Friday vs. the Pelicans."

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Is Davis going to play tonight?

Comment

I'd rather see Davis play.. Raptors lost twice last year to the Peli's with Davis in street clothes. Don't want to see Alexis Ajinca going off again. It's vomit inducing.

Comment

I'd rather see Davis play.. Raptors lost twice last year to the Peli's with Davis in street clothes. Don't want to see Alexis Ajinca going off again. It's vomit inducing.
                        Step closer to getting Casey fired at least.

Comment

Gotta win this a killer road trip coming up.

@ Sacramento
                          @ GSW
                          @ Utah on a b2b
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Eric gordon scares me.

I can see a 30plus point erruption from him tonight

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X