Game #11: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Playing Biyombo 15 straight minutes was a worse idea.
    Yup. Needed to get him out of there in the early-mid 4th. You stole good minutes with him not costing you on O. Eventually Sacramento caught on though and just ignored him.

Biyombo in extended stretches just seems like a bad idea. Too many holes in his game.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I saw the loss is more on Biz and Casey than anyone else. But mostly Casey because he knows Biz can't score. And its not like Cousins wasnt still scoring after a while
      I don't blame BB. Its Casey's fault he kept him in there for so long.

Comment

• Coaching coaching coaching coaching dumb players coaching ! Slow the fin game down go inside use the entire shot clock. Poor game management!!!!! Epic collapse !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          They may need this for the game, this one is going to really hurt.

They might as well enjoy it, use the KY heated jelly.

Comment

• Kings shot a crazy percentage in the 4th, so it's not like having Biyombo on D helped. FUCK YOU CASEY GTFO I'm sick of this man.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

This is what I hate about Casey when comes to coaching, JV especially. He plays really well and consistently the whole season, struggles one game, Casey benches him...
              They were doubling JV in the post early and he doesn't know how to a pass out of it. Raps should have been working on that all last season instead of ISO.

Comment

When does Casey use anyone correctly?
                Truth.

Comment

• Well that was clearly my fault. Joey, you're up for next game!

Comment

• Gonna be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG road trip. The GSW game is an automatic loss.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Gonna be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG road trip. The GSW game is an automatic loss.
                        We should beat the Lakers at least? Right?

Comment

• Woah we can't win them all guys

...however it hurts when we play the wrong way

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            Woah we can't win them all guys

...however it hurts when we play the wrong way
                            We should against opponents who are 2-7, especially when the reason we lost is because of bad coaching decisions.

Comment

• Still haven't got the knack on how to close out close games.... thought we had this in hand .. up 10 with about 7 to go... we just let it get away...didn't hit open shots and let a couple of guys sneak in behind the defense for easy baskets... still up by two possessions with less than 3 to play but couldn't put it away.

Edit... not a single point after the 3 min mark...

Gettin better but still lots of work to do...

On to Golden State...
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 12:48 AM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                They were doubling JV in the post early and he doesn't know how to a pass out of it. Raps should have been working on that all last season instead of ISO.
                                I think you're overplaying this. He had a bad night. Missed at least a couple of jumpers (no doubles there). Missed a tip in and an open hook in the paint (no doubles there). Missed one of those baseline post jumpers he's been hitting well all year (don't remember if he was doubled, but spinning away for that shot isn't necessarily a bad call for him). He had no turnovers as well.

I don't remember the doubling being some kind of root of his issues and wasn't a factor on many plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X