• Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Demar forced some shots for sure...

But maybe if JV gets close to his averages, we win

4 points, 5 rebounds 2/9 in 20 mins deserves some blame too

This was a TEAM loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He didn't play enough to pin the loss directly on him.

Lowry and cojo were doing great, but then demar comes in, decides he has to "take over" and then we get this shit show.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Gonna be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG road trip. The GSW game is an automatic loss.
      Crap. That will make it 2-5 in our last 7. Thank goodness for Philly 4 times a year. Atlantic division FTW!

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        He didn't play enough to pin the loss directly on him.

Lowry and cojo were doing great, but then demar comes in, decides he has to "take over" and then we get this shit show.
        I don't think DeMar did that bad.

And all our perimeter guys struggled down the stretch. The reason is clearly Biyombo being on the court. Drivers had no space and guys, including DeMar on a few plays, had to settle for bad shots.

If you want to get pissed at DeMar for anything, maybe that last play. That was an ugly driving layup. Trying to draw a whistle instead of getting a good shot...and that's the problem with relying on the whistle.

Comment

• #BlameScraptor
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

And all our perimeter guys struggled down the stretch. The reason is clearly Biyombo being on the court. Drivers had no space and guys, including DeMar on a few plays, had to settle for bad shots.

If you want to get pissed at DeMar for anything, maybe that last play. That was an ugly driving layup. Trying to draw a whistle instead of getting a good shot...and that's the problem with relying on the whistle.
            With Biyombo on the court, Raptors need to grind the game to a crawl. ISO every possession and use the entire 24. Teams will get frustrated leading to some easy buckets

Comment

• We need a game manager as a coach u can hire offensive and defensive minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

Yea, perhaps I'm overreacting, but I'm just pissed. Demar actually played well for the first 3 quarters.

Any optimism about this team is clouded by the fact that Casey is still our coach.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• DeRozan was AWFUL. Are you kidding me? dude took a bunch of highly contested/unecessary shots in the 4th.

The WHOLE team just went full iso mode the last 5 mins of the game.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joseph AGAIN was the Raps best player tonight.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Joseph AGAIN was the Raps best player tonight.
                      He's the only guy I trust right now. Calm and steady, gonna be a great leader as he gets older and more experienced. Hopefully behind Jamal Murray

Comment

• I was so happy with DD through three Q's... Terrible 4th. Truly terrible. Lowry kept us in it but what the heck was he thinking with that long three down one late?

JV struggled, but you absolutely HAVE to get him out there. Casey threw this game - Biyombo couldn't guard Cousins anyway, so what's the point of going 4 on 5 for a full quarter? It worked until SAC wizened up and just ignored him, which was the last 5 minutes of the game, and the offence was terrible from that point on. Even when they scored it was tough, tough buckets from DD, Lowry and Joseph.

I got so excited with that 10 point lead in the 4th. All they had to do was get the closing lineup in (KL-CJ-DD-DC-JV) and breeze to victory, slow it down, take good shots, and don't allow run outs. They did the absolute opposite. Completely indefensible decision making from Casey and DeRozan down the stretch.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DeRozan was AWFUL. Are you kidding me? dude took a bunch of highly contested/unecessary shots in the 4th.

The WHOLE team just went full iso mode the last 5 mins of the game.
                          Like always. Why? Because DD and Lowry have the green light to fire away without getting blamed. If only Casey holds them accountable like he does JV, this team might be a little bit better.
                          Last edited by A.I; Mon Nov 16, 2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Good News: We have a stud in Cojo
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              #BlameScraptor
                              When you think about it, Scraptor is just a barely concealed way to say Craptors. lol. That can't be good luck.

Comment

• This game was all lost on Casey's lack of wanting to play JV.

1) Boogie still dropped 35+ on us. BB really didn't lock him down or do anything spectacular.
                                2) Offense was 4 on 5. BB was left wide open and none of our guys gave him the ball (righfully so).
                                3) Casey should have reacted during the last two minutes and put in JV or Scola. Someone that would force Boogie to guard on the defensive end.
                                4) The lack of having a legit PnR guy on offense forced Demar into tough doubles

Comment

Working...
                                X