No announcement yet.

Game #11: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what I hate about Casey when comes to coaching, JV especially. He plays really well and consistently the whole season, struggles one game, Casey benches him...

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Losses vs Sac, NYK and Orl.. Brutal
      Those loses will bite us in the butt hard when it comes to seeding to end the year.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Tough L. No answer for Cousins. Gave that game away. Huge no call on that travel by DMC late. On to the next one.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          It's been over 10 games, Biyombo offense this isn't new. He's an okay player but Casey isnt using him correctly.
          When does Casey use anyone correctly?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Hopefully it's a trap game for GSW, and they disrespect us, like they should.
            I've been hoping that too. They handled us pretty easily last year. They're riding high and maybe this is the game they finally get complacent and take their foot off the gas for a bit.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Biyombo didn't look gassed. Kings just figured out all they had to do defensively is leave Biyombo alone and load up on everyone else.
              Lowry and Cojo were gassed, having to work so frickin hard to make up for Biz.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                It's been over 10 games, Biyombo offense this isn't new. He's an okay player but Casey isnt using him correctly.
                This is true but seeing it first hand will hopefully really make it sink in
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• BrydenB wrote: View Post
                  That loss is on Demar and Casey. So bad
                  Every loss in on DD and Casey.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just brutal. I always gave Casey the benefit of the doubt, but he's making it really hard for me to trust him anymore. Why does Biyombo get such love and JV still sits??? It's driving me nuts....

DeRozan and Lowry put up some terrible shots, not helping the cause. That 3 by Lowry when we were stuck 1 was just stupid. 30 footer FFS.

Comment

• This should be all on Casey. JV had a poor game. Demar and Kyle had ups and downs (quite a few downs for DD at the end) but Casey takes the cake. How does this clown not realize, in the 15 mins that Biz was in to close the game, that our offence was struggling?

Comment

• I saw the loss is more on Biz and Casey than anyone else. But mostly Casey because he knows Biz can't score. And its not like Cousins wasnt still scoring after a while

Comment

• Say*

Comment

• I wont be watching the GS game. Its gonna be too painful. WAY too painful

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Those loses will bite us in the butt hard when it comes to seeding to end the year.
                              I kind of want a lower seeding.. Less embarrassing when we eventually get spanked.

Comment

• Demar's shots were bad but no one could get a good shot playing 4 on 5 with BB out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X