Game #11: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    I was so happy with DD through three Q's... Terrible 4th. Truly terrible. Lowry kept us in it but what the heck was he thinking with that long three down one late?

JV struggled, but you absolutely HAVE to get him out there. Casey threw this game - Biyombo couldn't guard Cousins anyway, so what's the point of going 4 on 5 for a full quarter? It worked until SAC wizened up and just ignored him, which was the last 5 minutes of the game, and the offence was terrible from that point on. Even when they scored it was tough, tough buckets from DD, Lowry and Joseph.

I got so excited with that 10 point lead in the 4th. All they had to do was get the closing lineup in (KL-CJ-DD-DC-JV) and breeze to victory, slow it down, take good shots, and don't allow run outs. They did the absolute opposite. Completely indefensible decision making from Casey and DeRozan down the stretch.
    Spot on. I thought it was in the bag when they went up 10. I couldn't believe Biz was still in there until basically the bitter end. As you said, indefensible and inexcusable decision by Casey.

Comment

• After that game I'd be fine with a Demar trade.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        He's the only guy I trust right now. Calm and steady, gonna be a great leader as he gets older and more experienced. Hopefully behind Jamal Murray
        Yo Mack,

No Matta How Wild The Storm, How Raging The Seas, Even at The EYE OF DA STORM,

Cory Joseph aka Motion aka Stamina...is Calm and Just Keeps moving

Cory Be Chill, 7 Kingman

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
          Yo GL,

We Had a 10 Point Lead with ball Movement, Then they score a few buckets...Coach basically gets nervous goes back to what he normally does...RUN THE GAME ISO!!! THROUGH DEMAR!!! TEAM LOSES!!! after leading with 10 Points!!!
          Old habits are hard to break. Exactly what many of us feared.

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
            Yo Mack,

No Matta How Wild The Storm, How Raging The Seas, Even at The EYE OF DA STORM,

Cory Joseph aka Motion aka Stamina...is Calm and Just Keeps moving

Cory Be Chill, 7 Kingman
            I can't tell if you're being genuine with your posts or if you're just tryna fuck with everyone.

Comment

I was so happy with DD through three Q's... Terrible 4th. Truly terrible. Lowry kept us in it but what the heck was he thinking with that long three down one late?

JV struggled, but you absolutely HAVE to get him out there. Casey threw this game - Biyombo couldn't guard Cousins anyway, so what's the point of going 4 on 5 for a full quarter? It worked until SAC wizened up and just ignored him, which was the last 5 minutes of the game, and the offence was terrible from that point on. Even when they scored it was tough, tough buckets from DD, Lowry and Joseph.

I got so excited with that 10 point lead in the 4th. All they had to do was get the closing lineup in (KL-CJ-DD-DC-JV) and breeze to victory, slow it down, take good shots, and don't allow run outs. They did the absolute opposite. Completely indefensible decision making from Casey and DeRozan down the stretch.
              Yet it happens time and time again. There is no way we get out of first round with DC as our head coach.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Like always. Why? Because DD and Lowry have the green light to fire away without getting blamed. If only Casey holds them accountable like he does JV, this team might be a little bit better.
                Carroll lost Gay on bunch of backdoor dunks (3, I think), and he gets a pass.

Comment

• Jonas should not of been sitting for as long as he was.....

Cory and Lowry Gave the Raptors a 10 Point lead..Then the other team gets 2 baskets, Casey gets nervous brings inside Demar they decide they will do the tried and tested ISO ISO ISO, POUND THE BALL, STIFLE MOVEMENT!, STAND AND WATCH PLAYS!!!

Sac Wins. Toronto loses.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I don't think DeMar did that bad.

And all our perimeter guys struggled down the stretch. The reason is clearly Biyombo being on the court. Drivers had no space and guys, including DeMar on a few plays, had to settle for bad shots.

If you want to get pissed at DeMar for anything, maybe that last play. That was an ugly driving layup. Trying to draw a whistle instead of getting a good shot...and that's the problem with relying on the whistle.
                    Demar had about 5 Turn overs and took at least 10 bad shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same old shit just a diffirent season
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

That's what you call: Hero ball.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          That's what you call: Hero ball.
                          HERO BALL is a staple in the Raptors offense. 2 1st rounds exits and a sweep still doesn't change the way they play
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Missed the game but I'll be watching the replay. Hope I don't puke!

OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Missed the game but I'll be watching the replay. Hope I don't puke!

It was a fun game except if you like JV. The end wasn't great

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                It was a fun game except if you like JV. The end wasn't great
                                I like JV

Oh well. Seeing the box score CoJo played well and I like him!

OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X