Game #11: Toronto Raptors 101 - Sacramento Kings 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Missed the game but I'll be watching the replay. Hope I don't puke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get ready to puke in the 4th.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      Get ready to puke in the 4th.
      Lol just finished the 1st. ANOTHER slow start??? Bah

OG is our king

Comment

• Holy, sick spin and dunk by JV in the 2nd

OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          That's what you call: Hero ball.
          Your habits usually come out strong when you're under pressure. Good and bad. At this stage it seems doubtful that a Lowry, DD, Casey led team can ever break that hero ball addiction.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Your habits usually come out strong when you're under pressure. Good and bad. At this stage it seems doubtful that a Lowry, DD, Casey led team can ever break that hero ball addiction.

They are the core, the face, the identity of this team.

Comment

• What a roller coaster.

Excellent game by Cory 'Motion' Joseph. If he can play like this consistently...

We saw the best and worst of Kyle Lowry.

We saw the best and worst of Demar. Pre-season, when Masai was asked, "what does Demar need to do to get resigned for big dollars", Masai said "win...win big." So far, in winning time, in crunch time, Demar has not been getting it done.

First bad game of the year from JV. His defence was decent, especially early on, protecting the rim. On offence, he was intimidated to go at Cousins down low. But, as per usual, it's not like he was getting regular touches to get in any kind of rhythm.

Casey. I can't even.

Actually, yes I can:

https://youtu.be/hIrOSM_aShE?t=100

"We made a decision as a coaching staff to keep him in..."

Please. This isn't how a leader speaks. A leader doesn't deflect blame away from himself. You're the head coach. This decision's on you. Own it.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                They are the core, the face, the identity of this team.
                if they can't break their bad habits were doomed to repeat the same cycle.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  What a roller coaster.

Excellent game by Cory 'Motion' Joseph. If he can play like this consistently...

We saw the best and worst of Kyle Lowry.

We saw the best and worst of Demar. Pre-season, when Masai was asked, "what does Demar need to do to get resigned for big dollars", Masai said "win...win big." So far, in winning time, in crunch time, Demar has not been getting it done.

First bad game of the year from JV. His defence was decent, especially early on, protecting the rim. On offence, he was intimidated to go at Cousins down low. But, as per usual, it's not like he was getting regular touches to get in any kind of rhythm.

Casey. I can't even.

Actually, yes I can:

https://youtu.be/hIrOSM_aShE?t=100

"We made a decision as a coaching staff to keep him in..."

Please. This isn't how a leader speaks. A leader doesn't deflect blame away from himself. You're the head coach. This decision's on you. Own it.
                  To be fair, he learned from the master at this.

Sadly he seems to forget his fate.

I hope the same fate is shared sooner than later.

Only way Raps are going to find out what they have with certain players is with a new coach.

Comment

• Numb. You have to be numb until the trade deadline.
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Comment

• Reading this thread is highly entertaining. You can tell the score from when the "I love this team" comments turn to "what is wrong with X" - typically Casey or DD.

I will simply say this, Biyombo is a drug for Casey. He embodies enough of the defensive qualities that Casey wants for last year's system, and despite the lack of production on D, the new D system and the dearth of Offensive skills, that is enough for Casey to sit JV in favor of a completely inferior player. Clearly up to Masai for this to change.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't know if this was posted yet, but some guy posted this on RR article commentary section:

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/666131966689976320
                          MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                            I don't know if this was posted yet, but some guy posted this on RR article commentary section:

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/666131966689976320
                            I didn't think it was possible for Casey-decisions to surprise me anymore, but I was wrong. This is utterly ridiculous.

This tweet needs to be plastered on the walls of the ACC.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I didn't think it was possible for Casey-decisions to surprise me anymore, but I was wrong. This is utterly ridiculous.

This tweet needs to be plastered on the walls of the ACC.
                              I kind of like Biz. As a back up 5. But not over your starting 5. I don't think Biz did a better job guarding Boogie who destroyed Raps regardless who was guarding him. And I think Casey will take any kind of excuse to bench Jonas and play somebody else instead. It's Salmons all over again (except Biz is a better player).
                              MeDar ReDozan

Comment

• Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                                I kind of like Biz. As a back up 5. But not over your starting 5. I don't think Biz did a better job guarding Boogie who destroyed Raps regardless who was guarding him. And I think Casey will take any kind of excuse to bench Jonas and play somebody else instead. It's Salmons all over again (except Biz is a better player).
                                I love how Casey doesn't hesitate to play 7 PGs at once, but the thought of playing both Biyombo and Jonas for stretches is unheard of.

Comment

Working...
                                X