Game #12 - Toronto Raptors 110 - Golden State Warriors 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The first half is why people are mad. It was the Demar show, and the show sucked
    As usual.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      As usual.
      Casey should force Demar to play entire first quarters without a FGA. Have him do nothing but feed the forwards with KL as an emergency. Bench him if he takes a shot for CoJo. Other three quarters whatever, but first 12 minutes just move the ball

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        As usual.
        I love when demar lovers ignore his trips to the line and turnovers as a possession. Example: what's wrong with you guys? Demar got 21 points on 16 shots!
        Truth: Demar shoots 5-16 with 6 trips (12 shots at the line) and 4 turnovers, So in 26 possessions of Demar he brought 21 points

That is not an actual box score, but a very typical one
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Casey should force Demar to play entire first quarters without a FGA. Have him do nothing but feed the forwards with KL as an emergency. Bench him if he takes a shot for CoJo. Other three quarters whatever, but first 12 minutes just move the ball
          He would never do that to his favorite child!

Players Casey has had for 4 years: Lowry, valanciunas, Ross, derozan
          Guys he's had for 4 years that have been benched for something, anything the coach didn't like: Lowry, valanciunas, ross

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            He would never do that to his favorite child!

Players Casey has had for 4 years: Lowry, valanciunas, Ross, derozan
            Guys he's had for 4 years that have been benched for something, anything the coach didn't like: Lowry, valanciunas, ross
            Casey likes players that show up when the game matters?? Is that what you're trying to get at here?

Say what you want about Demar (and you do beat that drum)....The guy at least shows up to play (at least he tries to make something happen), unlike the other guys at times....Lowry shows up almost all the time (minus the Washington series).

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I think Dallas/OKC were covered by "teams adjusting early".
              Riiiight..... So, Toronto gets no credit for its wins and the opposition gets no credit when Toronto loses. That sounds about right.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                Casey likes players that show up when the game matters?? Is that what you're trying to get at here?

Say what you want about Demar (and you do beat that drum)....The guy at least shows up to play (at least he tries to make something happen), unlike the other guys at times....Lowry shows up almost all the time (minus the Washington series).
                Didn't know jacking contested fade aways at a 25% clip was showing up. I hope Carroll and Joseph never show up

Comment

Give me a break. Thats is just ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Riiiight..... So, Toronto gets no credit for its wins and the opposition gets no credit when Toronto loses. That sounds about right.
                    Give credit for Parsons + minute restriction out and OKC + Roberson fouling Demar non-stop. It's was early Philly won 4 early last year and Raps beat LBJ + Cavs. It's why they play 82

Comment

Conveniently forgets the earlier years of demar's career where all he did was take horrible shots and play terrible D.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Saying DD is the only one who shows up for every game is straight up insane and totally biased

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          Give me a break. Thats is just ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
                          OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Saying DD is the only one who shows up for every game is straight up insane and totally biased
                          Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "ridiculous", nor does it make it "insane". Let's try and ease up on that guys. If you disagree, just say you disagree.

Comment

Hehehe it really doesn't help make a player's case when you point out that he didn't show up for a PLAYOFF SERIES.

(Also, in addition to that series, Lowry didn't show up for the entire 2012-13 season, minus the first month.)
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "ridiculous", nor does it make it "insane". Let's try and ease up on that guys. If you disagree, just say you disagree.
                              I vehemently disagree

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                                I vehemently disagree
                                Much better. Haha Next, you could maybe offer up reasons as to why you disagree even? All about facilitating civil discussion. Disagreements are bound to happen. Even drastic, extreme disagreements. Doesn't mean we can't all be civil.

Comment

Working...
                                X