Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooch wrote: View Post
    Murray is a step above Cojo IMO.

Murray is a far superior shooter, and got that Brandon Roy feel about him. He can drop 50 a game or throw out 12 dimes.

I personally feel like Kentucky is prepping him just perfectly with their 3 guard offense for Murray to come here and slide in between Joseph and Carroll just nicely.
    I like the Roy comp, personally.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      I like the Roy comp, personally.
      honestly, i think Roy with less of a kobe personality and more of a grant hill one. cerebral, focused, team oriented.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
        honestly, i think Roy with less of a kobe personality and more of a grant hill one. cerebral, focused, team oriented.
        Yes I am off the topic but it is a shame about Brandon s premature career ending and the comparison is accurate

Comment

rightsideup wrote: View Post
          Yes I am off the topic but it is a shame about Brandon s premature career ending and the comparison is accurate
          Might not be the same but he was cashing cheques long past the point he should have. Portland is a cursed organization

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-jamal-murray

Great article, I can confirm his Dad is really ... INTENSE ... that might be the most appropriate word.
            Great article thanks for sharing

Comment

Great article thanks for sharing
              Raptors never had a chance with Wiggins but with a little luck on draft day they might be able to move up with some package. Murray needs to drop a bit and Raptors pick needs to go up a bit

Comment

Honestly I really like the fit with cojo. Cojo already is a monster on defence and Jamal can be just as good if not better. Jamal can shoot the lights out and paired with cojo who is improving his shot tremendously I think we could have one of if not the best two way backcourts in the league in 2-3 years. This is all hypothetical and unlikely to happen but I I like to dream.

Comment

would you guys be willing to part ways with Lowry? I think it would take him plus a the knicks pick at least, to get Murray, based on how well he is playing and it seems the knicks might be .500.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    would you guys be willing to part ways with Lowry? I think it would take him plus a the knicks pick at least, to get Murray, based on how well he is playing and it seems the knicks might be .500.
                    Who wants KL. Sixer dont, Lakers have a million guards, NOP traded Noel for Jrue and BKN pick goes to Boston who is ass deep in guards

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Might not be the same but he was cashing cheques long past the point he should have. Portland is a cursed organization
                      no doubt they have had some bad luck dating all the way back to picking bowie over jordon

Comment

I would def get rid of Lowry and not sign DD, then maybe trade Carroll for someone young to a contender, and then get a new coach to develop our nice young team. Hopefully the young guy is a 3/4 (Harrison Barnes, Tobias Harris etc.) this team would rival minny, Milwaukee and Orlando in the coming years.

Comment

no doubt they have had some bad luck dating all the way back to picking bowie over jordon
                          best luck was when Raps took Bargs over LMA and they never even said thank you

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                            I would def get rid of Lowry and not sign DD, then maybe trade Carroll for someone young to a contender, and then get a new coach to develop our nice young team. Hopefully the young guy is a 3/4 (Harrison Barnes, Tobias Harris etc.) this team would rival minny, Milwaukee and Orlando in the coming years.
                            Best would be trade DD, try to improve Ross value to a starting SG. Then package Ross + picks + whatever DD fetched

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Best would be trade DD, try to improve Ross value to a starting SG. Then package Ross + picks + whatever DD fetched
                              That would be glorious.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                                That would be glorious.
                                if MU can convince other teams Raptor going young, future picks might get it done. Also means firing Casey

Comment

Working...
                                X