Everything Jamal Murray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    if MU can convince other teams Raptor going young, future picks might get it done. Also means firing Casey
    That would be even better. We just need picks for the next 2-3 years.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
      That would be even better. We just need picks for the next 2-3 years.
      CoJo- Murray - DC -JV Bench - Wrght, Powell, Bebe, Bruno, Bennett + new coach fill out with min

Comment

CoJo- Murray - DC -JV Bench - Wrght, Powell, Bebe, Bruno, Bennett + new coach fill out with min
        As I have been saying, pretty good time for us to a rebuild, and one that will completely change the identity of the team. No longer recycling the bottom talent but actually turning over the main players

Comment

I think we need some changes because we cannot close games and it seems like we have hit our ceiling as a team. At the very least a coaching change but I doubt anything will happen.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            As I have been saying, pretty good time for us to a rebuild, and one that will completely change the identity of the team. No longer recycling the bottom talent but actually turning over the main players
            Give young guys a chance with sn actual coach

Comment

Yeah I agree, I don't think we can do a "rebuild" without getting rid of KL/DD. If we do go younger by rebuilding and trading/not signing those two, I wouldnt mind keeping Carroll around for a little while. Maybe wait until midseason then trade to a contender or something.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Yeah I agree, I don't think we can do a "rebuild" without getting rid of KL/DD. If we do go younger by rebuilding and trading/not signing those two, I wouldnt mind keeping Carroll around for a little while. Maybe wait until midseason then trade to a contender or something.
                He has shown the ability to play the right way. You can keep that every day of the week

Comment

He has shown the ability to play the right way. You can keep that every day of the week
                  I agree. But will he want to stay if we go into tank mode? We could probably get a decent return for him if we traded him to a contender.

Comment

I agree. But will he want to stay if we go into tank mode? We could probably get a decent return for him if we traded him to a contender.
                    16+ million reasons say he will

Comment

16+ million reasons say he will
                      I guess, but I'm sure tanking wasn't one of the things he was looking for as a free agent looking for his last team to be a real difference maker on.

Comment

I guess, but I'm sure tanking wasn't one of the things he was looking for as a free agent looking for his last team to be a real difference maker on.
                        It took Atlanta a year to get better. A one year step back isnt the end of the world if by year 2-3 they look closer to the ECF. It isnt a Sixers type teardown

Comment

Thing is, a CoJo-Carroll-JV unit that plays the right way still may be very competitive

Comment

It took Atlanta a year to get better. A one year step back isnt the end of the world if by year 2-3 they look closer to the ECF. It isnt a Sixers type teardown
                            Your right. I'm getting carried away with the rebuild thing lol

Comment

Thing is, a CoJo-Carroll-JV unit that plays the right way still may be very competitive
                              Maybe .500 but all the pieces around them will be statistical garbage even Murray. Plus a new coach means a new system to learn and gelling time. A few young players wont pan out

Comment

Maybe .500 but all the pieces around them will be statistical garbage even Murray. Plus a new coach means a new system to learn and gelling time. A few young players wont pan out
                                Perfectly ok with that

As long as there is an identity and a direction

Comment

Working...
                                X