X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    And it's interesting, because he also kept saying 'we have to execute on offence'...makes it seem like the iso play might not be what the coaches are asking for.
    If that is remotely true then demar needs traded immediately.

Go with joseph at the 2.

Or with result from the trade. Or ross. Or powell. Whatever.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Demarre calling out stagnant offense to end games. Aka Kyle and DD going Iso to lose (close) the game. Carroll essentially said, why change the way we got the lead to close the game.
    And it's interesting, because he also kept saying 'we have to execute on offence'...makes it seem like the iso play might not be what the coaches are asking for.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    Demarre calling out stagnant offense to end games. Aka Kyle and DD going Iso to lose (close) the game. Carroll essentially said, why change the way we got the lead to close the game.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    Casey said he had to match the size of the Jazz down the stretch. He also said that Cory was playing well and should have been in the game late. Why not have Cory out there for Demar to close it?

Is it a stretch to say that Cory might be our best player? Very early, but this guy looks like a stud.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i was on path for a perfect season until dan ruined it. would love to go up against you the rest of the season, nice easy path for both of us
    Would you believe I won the first week easily?

The key is my fantasy team is coached by Casey.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I would just like to mention that the Raptors have had a 4th quarter lead in 12 of 13 games. Yet the overall record is 7-6. That is awful, I think Casey might actually be REGRESSING as a coach since last season. We're headed for an interesting stretch here.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    CoJo and DC are signed for 4 years. JV and Ross were extended. They have youngster coming up and KL and 2Pats for 2 more. Restart the window with CoJo and JV and see what you can do to build around them. step 1. Find a Coach
    yes, but i would assume carrol as a 30 year old who left atlanta doesn't want to be part of a rebuild and his contract will be hard to trade if his feet are going to be a real problem.

all the shit casey takes, he is still the best we ever had. everyone can say we would be better etc. etc. but there is no proof in that. the only evidence is young players have gotten better every year and the team has done better every year. name me a player who left and did better somewhere else?

casey, arguably, saved lowrys' career. jonas is a beast who is going to keep getting better, whether you think that is on casey or not is your opinion. but it can't be everything wrong is casey and everything right is an accident that happens around him. i don't buy into that logic. bad coaches have bad records.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Anyways, I still lead you 7-2 so all is working out for the both of us at least!
    i was on path for a perfect season until dan ruined it. would love to go up against you the rest of the season, nice easy path for both of us

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    after the investment they made this summer you would not change course. they made the adaption already. the people talking about blowing this up, i see the great tank debate is open again. we can't move carrol after the contract and holy shit if we get fucked on the feet, lowry would bring in a bunch and demar a sign and trade in the off season. after that there isn't much you wouldn't want to keep.

as for mchale i wouldn't have hired him. i thought he sucked in minnesota. but that is a championship team, they think. we are a team trying to make the second round, very different. would only be the 2nd time in team history. this team has been built to be a perennial playoff team from the farm system up now.

this is just going to go around in circles
    CoJo and DC are signed for 4 years. JV and Ross were extended. They have youngster coming up and KL and 2Pats for 2 more. Restart the window with CoJo and JV and see what you can do to build around them. step 1. Find a Coach

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    after the investment they made this summer you would not change course. they made the adaption already. the people talking about blowing this up, i see the great tank debate is open again. we can't move carrol after the contract and holy shit if we get fucked on the feet, lowry would bring in a bunch and demar a sign and trade in the off season. after that there isn't much you wouldn't want to keep.

as for mchale i wouldn't have hired him. i thought he sucked in minnesota. but that is a championship team, they think. we are a team trying to make the second round, very different. would only be the 2nd time in team history. this team has been built to be a perennial playoff team from the farm system up now.

Anyways, I still lead you 7-2 so all is working out for the both of us at least!

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    This is why it was always hard for me to reach the point I'm at... I really don't like that I'm going on about it, but if you knew your company was pretty well plateaued, would you not want to search for a new man to fill that key role which would take you to the next level? I think the main reason I haven't gone off a lot earlier is the fact that I really like Casey, the man. He's an awesome dude, but this business is cut-throat and "what have you done for me lately?" Just ask Kevin McHale that question(and that move was wayyyyyyyy to premature, look what he accomplished, in the West mind you!).

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Patrick Patterson hasn't been a 40%+ 3PT shooter since December 2014. Has hovered between 27-34% monthly since then.
    Who cares itll be the new coaches problem

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Also, could someone please put out an APB for Patrick Patterson. It would be nice to have a shooting big who can stretch the floor right about now.
    Patrick Patterson hasn't been a 40%+ 3PT shooter since December 2014. Has hovered between 27-34% monthly since then.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    As I said earlier, it looks like he was trying to fill the role of Amir being the darling of the city throughout the off-season(on social media). That's not to say he wasn't in the gym working on his game, but I think mentally it took him away from his game, which now seems to be proving costly for the team and PPat. Hopefully it's just a slump and he busts out in LA, but yea, he's been invisible so far this year.
    ive never seen a player fall apart in virtually every area

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Also, could someone please put out an APB for Patrick Patterson. It would be nice to have a shooting big who can stretch the floor right about now.
    As I said earlier, it looks like he was trying to fill the role of Amir being the darling of the city throughout the off-season(on social media). That's not to say he wasn't in the gym working on his game, but I think mentally it took him away from his game, which now seems to be proving costly for the team and PPat. Hopefully it's just a slump and he busts out in LA, but yea, he's been invisible so far this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X