Game #13 - Toronto Raptors 89 - Utah Jazz 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I'm not saying this team makes me comfortable about the playoffs. I'm just saying there are elements there. Masai has to figure out how to build around them (and/or coach them)
    Yeah there have been positive flashes. Unfortunately those are already looking like outliers. Too much of the same old same old.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      Two things I noticed tonight that really worry me. First, Carroll has stopped moving off the ball. He used to always be moving but he's stopped. Two, Joseph deferring in the second half and on the bench in crunch time. Those are very troubling signs 13 games in.
      A.I wrote: View Post
      Casey.
      ^ This

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        jv is a fantastic player and to say he did that in spite of casey is wrong, to me. can't argue with an opinion that they could be better but they also could be worse. we know what we know and everything else is speculation.
        I can't believe that two games in a row out of timeout, we can't inbound the fucking ball and have to call another timeout. That's basic coaching 101, drawing up an in bounds play. Casey is out of his depth, time to fire his ass.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Two things I noticed tonight that really worry me. First, Carroll has stopped moving off the ball. He used to always be moving but he's stopped. Two, Joseph deferring in the second half and on the bench in crunch time. Those are very troubling signs 13 games in.
          We've converted joseph into an iso scorer and carroll into someone who tries to make something off the dribble. We ruin players....
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Well, I'm 0-2 now. Fuck
            Casey.

Comment

jv is a fantastic player and to say he did that in spite of casey is wrong, to me. can't argue with an opinion that they could be better but they also could be worse. we know what we know and everything else is speculation.
              Opinion respected, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Well, I'm 0-2 now. Fuck
                Yes! I'm beating you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  I can't believe that two games in a row out of timeout, we can't inbound the fucking ball and have to call another timeout. That's basic coaching 101, drawing up an in bounds play. Casey is out of his depth, time to fire his ass.
                  Hey who remembers that Brooklyn series where the most important inbounds of the season was drawn up on the wrong side of the floor. Good times.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Opinion respected, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

JV is 7' with a 9'5" inch reach wide frame and good hands and touch. Casey contributed nothing to that

Comment

• Zip wrote: View Post
                      In other news Dion back to his old tricks again #Shaqtin'

https://vine.co/v/iuJl9QuIA6q
                      See Joey... here's a reason he didn't get a longer deal lol. Hate this loser. (Zip, I'm talking about Waiters)

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        JV is 7' with a 9'5" inch reach wide frame and good hands and touch. Casey contributed nothing to that
                        Hey, I'm on your side bud.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          you know who was huge and never coached by casey, hasheem thabeet. having the body means nothing

Comment

you know who was huge and never coached by casey, hasheem thabeet. having the body means nothing
                            You may be the last Casey defender.

There can be only one!

Comment

But he said good hands and touch. Thabeet... Thabeet should not even be mentioned in the same breath as JV.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                You may be the last Casey defender.

There can be only one!
                                not a defender. i just wouldn't punish someone who constantly improved my business year on year.

Comment

Working...
                                X