Game #13 - Toronto Raptors 89 - Utah Jazz 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    you know who was huge and never coached by casey, hasheem thabeet. having the body means nothing
    Except Jonas did more in his first season than Thabeet ever did...

Comment

not a defender. i just wouldn't punish someone who constantly improved my business year on year.
      But, last year's playoffs were definitely not an improvement over the previous.

And, if this keeps going, they may not make it this year. That, really, is what will cost Casey his job; if Masai feels like missing the playoffs is a real possibility.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        But he said good hands and touch. Thabeet... Thabeet should not even be mentioned in the same breath as JV.
        I remember Thabeet getting absolutely destroyed by Dejuan Blair in college. That's when I knew he wasn't an NBA player.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          See Joey... here's a reason he didn't get a longer deal lol. Hate this loser. (Zip, I'm talking about Waiters)
          LOL Too funny. Ya even in fantasy I'd be afraid of him bringing bad karma to the team.

Comment

not a defender. i just wouldn't punish someone who constantly improved my business year on year.
            What about this year?

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              But, last year's playoffs were definitely not an improvement over the previous.
              the season was the best in history. this team has been so so bad for a long time.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                What about this year?
                year over yet?

Comment

the season was the best in history. this team has been so so bad for a long time.
                  The last Regular Season Record Onlooker. My word, I thought they were all wiped out.

Comment

you know who was huge and never coached by casey, hasheem thabeet. having the body means nothing
                    terrible hands and instincts. JV still doesn't have great instincts. That usually coachable

Comment

year over yet?
                      So if you owned a business, you would evaluate once a year. Brilliant!

Comment

I'd sell before the audit if I were. There's some really shitty numbers on those books.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

You may be the last Casey defender.

There can be only one!
                          Until he becomes a cult classic and we concoct a terrible nonsensical second act that is so bad it is disowned by everyone involved with it...... Then we get rid of Miek altogether and cast a young guy who can speak passable English and use a terrible Scottish accent and syndicate the crap out of him until everyone gets sick of the whole thing and the entire franchise is ruined.

Comment

This is why it was always hard for me to reach the point I'm at... I really don't like that I'm going on about it, but if you knew your company was pretty well plateaued, would you not want to search for a new man to fill that key role which would take you to the next level? I think the main reason I haven't gone off a lot earlier is the fact that I really like Casey, the man. He's an awesome dude, but this business is cut-throat and "what have you done for me lately?" Just ask Kevin McHale that question(and that move was wayyyyyyyy to premature, look what he accomplished, in the West mind you!).

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              LOL Too funny. Ya even in fantasy I'd be afraid of him bringing bad karma to the team.
                              lol fuck... now I wanna drop him after that karma comment!

Comment

So if you owned a business, you would evaluate once a year. Brilliant!
                                a 1 game improvement Year on Year and all it took was the destroying the offense and defense plus any hope for a playoff win. Thats Enron level business strategy

Comment

Working...
                                X