X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Val & Lowry for Ben Simmons

Comment

Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
      We should build for the future. Trading for players near the end of there career isnt that smart.
      This trade is not ruining our future at all. It just gives you something different for this year and next.

I know both players are old and declining but they won't be here long term and right now this team need a starting PF and a shooting SG.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Newsflash: as of right now, the Toronto Raptors are a lottery team.

Truth is this squad has been playing mediocre basketball since last January.
        Lottery team? nope. Not even close. They're in no man's land. Middle of the pack.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
          This trade is not ruining our future at all. It just gives you something different for this year and next.

I know both players are old and declining but they won't be here long term and right now this team need a starting PF and a shooting SG.
          Except neither of those two washed-up hasbeens are those things anymore.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
            What I am trying to say is if we trade up for a pick, and there is someone available who is better than Murray, then we have to pass up on Murray.
            I agree, if Raptor had to give up everything to get him it isnt worth it, but he is an impact player and just slightly out of reach and alot of players are FA or nearing expirings. With anew coach its a good time to reload and never hire a coach that mumbles ever again

Comment

Just saying - since January 1st, 2015, the Raptors are a .500 team. A .500 team might not make the playoffs in the East this year.
              Last edited by S.R.; Fri Nov 20, 2015, 12:42 AM.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

No need for a tank. Definite need for a new coach immediately. Totally open to trading Derozan. Somewhat open to trading Lowry. We've got 4 1st round draft picks over the next 2 years and players with value, we have a much better chance at getting a higher draft pick by trading then we do by tanking. Tanking has proven to be pretty damn unsuccessful, just look at Philly.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Lottery team? nope. Not even close. They're in no man's land. Middle of the pack.
                  Today they are out of the playoff tied with a lot of teams between 9-13

Comment

Trade EVERYONE for BEN SIMMONS

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      I agree, if Raptor had to give up everything to get him it isnt worth it, but he is an impact player and just slightly out of reach and alot of players are FA or nearing expirings. With anew coach its a good time to reload and never hire a coach that mumbles ever again
                      I'm not willing to give up everything. It all depends on where he falls in the draft and where the Nuggets/Knicks picks end up.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                        I'm not willing to give up everything. It all depends on where he falls in the draft and where the Nuggets/Knicks picks end up.
                        If hes 4-5 and Raptor are 6-9 There are moves that can be made.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          It wasn't an opinion statement. As of tonight, the Raptors are a lottery team - not saying they'll finish there, but they are there now. And they've been a .500 team since last year's hot start crashed to a halt.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            If hes 4-5 and Raptor are 6-9 There are moves that can be made.
                            Exactly.

Comment

THIS GUY as starting PF. We would be undefeated #82-0

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                                No need for a tank. Definite need for a new coach immediately. Totally open to trading Derozan. Somewhat open to trading Lowry. We've got 4 1st round draft picks over the next 2 years and players with value, we have a much better chance at getting a higher draft pick by trading then we do by tanking. Tanking has proven to be pretty damn unsuccessful, just look at Philly.
                                Option two is right for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X