No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Bulls just barely make the playoffs as the 8th seed. Give the Cavs a hell of a first round series.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I think the Bulls just barely make the playoffs as the 8th seed. Give the Cavs a hell of a first round series.
      Wouldn't that be something? Cavs lose in first round to Bulls, Bulls are all beat up after a rough series and suddenly the door to the finals is wide open?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Wouldn't that be something? Cavs lose in first round to Bulls, Bulls are all beat up after a rough series and suddenly the door to the finals is wide open?
        Crazier things have have happened. People tend to forget Bulls were up 2-1 before LBJ made that game winner. Which pretty much saved that series.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
          If playoffs started today; we'd be facing Chicago in the First Round.

I also didn't notice that Boston had managed to grab the 3 seed (if any team is going to make a move at the deadline; it's going to be them). So much for the Titanic division.
          The Celtics have the 6th best record in the league over the last 12 months.

Some people around here still mock the love Brad Stevens gets.

Fortunately the Raps match up well against Boston. Boston is built to stop perimeter shooting ball movement teams like Golden State. They don't know what to do with Casey's pound-the-rock ISO scoring plan and they can't stop post scoring.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            The Celtics have the 6th best record in the league over the last 12 months.

Some people around here still mock the love Brad Stevens gets.
            It's amazing what he's done with a roster that, by all accounts, shouldn't be a playoff team.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              I think the Bulls just barely make the playoffs as the 8th seed. Give the Cavs a hell of a first round series.
              With our luck, we will take the 1 seed like Atlanta did last year, and we'll be the ones playing the Bulls in the 1st round.

Comment

• We do not match up well with Chicago at all. I absolutely do not want to see this first round match up for the Raptors. I'll take any other team.

Comment

• The Cs won't be as threatening in the Playoffs because they rely on Thomas too much. I don't think they make it through first round even if they finish top 4 in the East

Comment

• keefec wrote: View Post
                    The Cs won't be as threatening in the Playoffs because they rely on Thomas too much. I don't think they make it through first round even if they finish top 4 in the East
                    Depends who they face. Brad Stevens is one hell of a coach. A squad of Thomas, Bradley, Crowder, Amir and Sullinger has no business being 3rd seed.

Comment

• So Butler is out for 3-4 weeks. This could really set up the Bulls for the 7th seed. Fall out of the playoffs over the next few weeks and then go on a run in the last 20 games to make it to 7. That's not what I would have thought at the beginning of the year.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Depends who they face. Brad Stevens is one hell of a coach. A squad of Thomas, Bradley, Crowder, Amir and Sullinger has no business being 3rd seed.
                        The Celtics this year remind me of a literal carbon copy of the raptors from 2013/14. No superstar, all they have is depth and a huge chip on their shoulder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          I just feel that there is such a huge difference between the regular season and the post-season. In the regular season, you don't need to have star players on the team to get a good record. Staying healthy and having enough depth gets you through. But in the playoffs, it becomes a 7-8 man rotation. I don't think the Celtics have a top 8 7-8 man rotation in the East and therefore I don't think they will be super competitive come playoff time. I think they have a shot at Pistons though.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            So Butler is out for 3-4 weeks. This could really set up the Bulls for the 7th seed. Fall out of the playoffs over the next few weeks and then go on a run in the last 20 games to make it to 7. That's not what I would have thought at the beginning of the year.
                            I think it's possible that the Bulls miss the playoffs altogether. They have no Noah, no Butler, and Gasol just can't give you 40MPG anymore night in night out. I think the Wizards might sneak in with Beal healthy.

Comment

• Can we please play anyone but the Bulls in the first round.

Comment

• Hornets now have MKG, who missed 46 games. In the 6 games he's been back, they're 4-2, including wins over Cavs and Bulls. My guess is they make the playoffs with Bulls, Pistons, Wiz fighting for the last spot.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X