Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    A lot of us wanted Brooklyn two years ago...
    And I'm not sure we were wrong to want them. That team just wasn't mentally ready for the big stage. I feel like this team is.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      And I'm not sure we were wrong to want them. That team just wasn't mentally ready for the big stage. I feel like this team is.
      Fact is, we would have struggled to even beat Milwaukee last year. We were probably the worst performing playoff team.

Comment

• Looks like LeBron is sitting out today so if Washington can somehow beat love and Irving and we can beat Detroit we move to within a game of the top spot.

Comment

• Washington looks good against the James-less Cavs. Up 13 now. Could be an opportunity to get a game closer to the Cavs tonight.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
            Washington looks good against the James-less Cavs. Up 13 now. Could be an opportunity to get a game closer to the Cavs tonight.
            Up 19 now! Seems like Washington took the game plan from the Raps, shredding Cleveland in the paint.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Good luck resting James down the stretch. Cavs are awful without him.

Comment

• Cavs might give up first place to rest LBJ. They look awful without him. It makes little sense for the Cavs to value first in the East. Golden State/San Antonio will end up with much better records. Rest for LBJ should be the priority and with that loss on Friday they lost that cushion in the standings.

But wow, they look bad today. Wall is busy showing Kyrie how an NBA point guard is supposed to play -- school is in session.

Comment

• I know this Cavs loss is good for us moving towards first, but the Wizards beating the Cavs really does kinda screw with a lot of teams in the 4-8 seeds. Can't imagine the Bulls/Heat/Pistons are happy that the Cavs rested LeBron today.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• #Cavs is money right now.

Don't mind resting LeBron against Wizards, puts more pressure on all EC playoff teams. And shows that CLE is barely playoff team without him despite such obnoxious payroll. We just need to continue play like in the last 20 games, get DeMarre reintegrated into team and don't think about any position shenanigans to get teams we want in playoffs. Walking into playoffs after stretch of good games (maybe some cruised to rest crucial players like Lowry/Demar) seems much more important.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                      Cavs might give up first place to rest LBJ. They look awful without him. It makes little sense for the Cavs to value first in the East. Golden State/San Antonio will end up with much better records. Rest for LBJ should be the priority and with that loss on Friday they lost that cushion in the standings.

But wow, they look bad today. Wall is busy showing Kyrie how an NBA point guard is supposed to play -- school is in session.
                      LOL @ people who think Kyrie is an all-star. Today was a brief reminder of what a Kyrie Irving led team used to look like. Fortunately for him, he's a decent actor and makes entertaining TV commercials.

Comment

• It's a star driven league.. GSW without Curry is barely a playoff team. As is the Raptors without Lowry. Spurs are probably the only team that can survive if one of their best go down. I could also see Boston becoming like them under Stevens though.

Lebron is the Cavs. I think everyone knows that.. this is why Cleveland or Minny never made the playoffs with Irving or Love being their best player.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          It's a star driven league.. GSW without Curry is barely a playoff team.
                          That's a bold statement. Thompson and Draymond are no slouches. I wouldn't go as far as saying they're barely a playoff team without Curry.

Comment

• KLow resting
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Ah fuck. We better beat the Pistons. Regardless.

Comment

• Does DD still have the flu? If so it'll be tough to win.

Comment

Working...
                                X