Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    That's a bold statement. Thompson and Draymond are no slouches. I wouldn't go as far as saying they're barely a playoff team without Curry.
    They are a playoff team.... question is... do get the home court advantage in first round ?...
    Yes.. but likely at the 4 slot... Shows how dominant Curry is...
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Feb 28, 2016, 06:41 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      That's a bold statement. Thompson and Draymond are no slouches. I wouldn't go as far as saying they're barely a playoff team without Curry.
      They'd definitely be a playoff team I think. Igoudala, Barnes, Livingston... there's a lot of talent there.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        They'd definitely be a playoff team I think. Igoudala, Barnes, Livingston... there's a lot of talent there.
        Yeah, I don't think they're 1 or 2 without him [Spurs are knocking at their door as is and OKC is OKC]. I also don't think they get ahead of the Clippers either but after that; they're definitely anywhere between 4 and 6. Definitely a playoff team.

With that said; I just saw this video and I'm going to be really sad if this isn't a ECF match up for us (even if I'm significantly cautiously optimistic as I think a healthy Lowry is the difference between a round one flame out and an ECF date regardless of who we face just based on sheer talent).

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I hate Celtics so much. That would be fun.

Comment

• Celtics worry me

The coaching gap is astronomical between Stevens and Casey

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Celtics worry me

The coaching gap is astronomical between Stevens and Casey
              You must have been a groundhog in a prior life.. Your afraid of anyone's shadow.
              - TGO

Comment

• Guys stop throwing your opinions on favourable and non-favourable match ups in the plays. Demographic Shit says there's nothing to worry about. We have virtually the same team (Carroll's status still unknown) that lost 2 years ago and was swept last year, but not to worry. Close this thread, we are coming out of the east this year!

Comment

• We are better than Celtics. I BELIEVE we'll get trough the 1st round, but if that treadmill can't run any faster... Masai better be ready!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Guys stop throwing your opinions on favourable and non-favourable match ups in the plays. Demographic Shit says there's nothing to worry about. We have virtually the same team (Carroll's status still unknown) that lost 2 years ago and was swept last year, but not to worry. Close this thread, we are coming out of the east this year!
                    LOL... exactly the same team

Gone from last year are ... Lou Williams... Grevis Vasquez... Amir Johnson... Tyler Hansbrough... The Steamer...The Chuck Wagon...and the forgetable Landry Fields... the bolded guys were in the 9 man rotation.

Replacing the rotation guys in bold above are .. Biz Biyombo... Corey Joseph......Demarre Caroll and the much maligned Luis Scola.

Sure doesn't look like exactly the same team does it ?

Keep your low expectations.. you will never be disappointed...
                    - TGO

Comment

• There are reports that Kyrie is unhappy in Cleveland. Lets hope we snag the #1 seed while the Cavs are in turmoil.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        There are reports that Kyrie is unhappy in Cleveland. Lets hope we snag the #1 seed while the Cavs are in turmoil.
                        Stephen A Smith stirring the pot in Cleveland.. They won tonight but Indy was up by 3 with a minute to go...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...han-cleveland/
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Mar 1, 2016, 12:50 AM. Reason: Added Link to Smiths Story
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          You must have been a groundhog in a prior life.. Your afraid of anyone's shadow.
                          ?

Where is all this coming from? You're attacking anyone who doesn't agree with the corporate shadow...

Brad Stevens is a much better coach than Casey. Am I not allowed to say so?

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Stephen A Smith stirring the pot in Cleveland.. They won tonight but Indy was up by 3 with a minute to go...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...han-cleveland/
                            Hey I believe it, just like last season The Cavs claim that the media are overblowing things between Blatt and Lebron and guess what?! It was mostly true.

Lebron is big enough to not only be a locker room cancer but a franchise cancer as well. Once Cleveland collapses in the playoffs Lebron will abandon ship and look for his cushy retirement years with the Warriors cause that is exactly who Lebron is.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Hey I believe it, just like last season The Cavs claim that the media are overblowing things between Blatt and Lebron and guess what?! It was mostly true.

Lebron is big enough to not only be a locker room cancer but a franchise cancer as well. Once Cleveland collapses in the playoffs Lebron will abandon ship and look for his cushy retirement years with the Warriors cause that is exactly who Lebron is.
                              Eeeeeeehhhhh, the report states that he said "in the ideal circumstances he'd rather be somewhere other than Cleveland."

Who wouldn't?
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• As entertaining as it is, it may be time to retire this thread and put all that energy in the Knicks draft pick thread. With a quarter of a season to go, the 6-7-8-9 teams are all tied (relatively). Our first round opponent will be random. If this is all about the pride of finishing first, then ignore my suggestion. It was fun while it lasted

Comment

Working...
                                X