Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Boston should be pissed about the division winner tie break. By head to head records, they should be third seed, not MIA.

Perhaps another rule change coming this summer?
    Ugh can't they just implement it now?

Comment

• Finished one game out of first in the Eastern Conference. Who called that at the beginning of the season? Sure it has to be looked through the glasses of us getting a lot of wins against the sad sack Atlantic teams while the Southwest teams cannibalized eachother and all finished 9 games out. Still impressive.

Comment

• Whatever happened to that thread titled something like "Raptors in 9th place as of Nov 20th"?

Over the past couple months I've tried to find it a few times without any luck. It was amusing both then and now.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
          Whatever happened to that thread titled something like "Raptors in 9th place as of Nov 20th"?

Over the past couple months I've tried to find it a few times without any luck. It was amusing both then and now.
          Title got changed to the East Standings watch thread if I recall correctly, once we were well clear of 9th (which didn't take too long).

Edit: Oh, which is this thread. Nailed it.
          Last edited by DanH; Thu Apr 14, 2016, 12:54 PM. Reason: Nailed it.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Oh man, reading the early pages of this thread amplifies the magnitude of this season.

Comment

• I actually really hope Miami takes down Charlotte in round 1. A Bosh-less Heat is a much better matchup for us than the Hornets.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                I actually really hope Miami takes down Charlotte in round 1. A Bosh-less Heat is a much better matchup for us than the Hornets.
                Meh. If we are playing well (which a round 1 victory would suggest), I'm not too scared of either team. Probably a slight preference for Charlotte (MIA's big wings could cause some small issues).
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X