Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Center situation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Center situation

    If JV is out for a long time, maybe we should explore the idea of getting another center via a trade. I thought about Noah from the Bulls.

    Any ideas, opinions?

  • #2
    We have 3 centres on the roster. I think were good

    Side note: do you know what's really weird and/or funny, all of the centres on our roster were born in the same year (1992)
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

    Comment


    • #3
      yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      We have 3 centres on the roster. I think were good

      Side note: do you know what's really weird and/or funny, all of the centres on our roster were born in the same year (1992)
      Yeah that's nice. But that does not make them any better

      Comment


      • #4
        Just bring up Bebe and play him!!! Dude needs to get his feet wet, no time like the present.
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • #5
          I like thea idea of bringing in Noah.
          @Chr1st1anL

          Comment


          • #6
            Noah is not coming here. Who are we trading to get that all-star C?
            The Double Champ is here!
            Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
            Raptors: Larry O'Brien

            Comment


            • #7
              Mack North wrote: View Post
              Noah is not coming here. Who are we trading to get that all-star C?
              Noah is nowhere near an all star anymore, he's a bench big now and can barely move around
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • #8
                Noah is not 2013 Noah anymore.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I want to see Bebe play
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Noah is not 2013 Noah anymore.
                    We don't need him to be 2013 Noah
                    @Chr1st1anL

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      We don't need him to be 2013 Noah
                      well if we want to win something big then yes we do need 2013 Noah.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Just Give Bebe minutes, maybe some minutes for Scola and Patterson at C too so Biyombo doesn't have to play 30 mins a game.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          We have 3 centres on the roster. I think were good

                          Side note: do you know what's really weird and/or funny, all of the centres on our roster were born in the same year (1992)
                          Who are the three? Biyombo, Scola and Patterson. We barely have a PF

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Who are the three? Biyombo, Scola and Patterson. We barely have a PF
                            Jv, Bebe, and biyombo.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Jv, Bebe, and biyombo.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I think i was closer on the first guess.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X