Center situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Noah is not coming here. Who are we trading to get that all-star C?
    He's not an all star C anymore, but I think he can still be an effective player. We could trade DeMar for him straight up.

Comment

Sources: Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas opts for rehab instead of surgery

Woj retweeted

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...ail&soc_trk=ma

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Woj retweeted

Guess its Bebe's turn to shine, I hope he doesn't get injured.

Comment

Woj retweeted

Are we thinking about 15-20 games for rehab? Article said JV missed 18 with a similar injury a few years ago. I don't know how severe it is, so maybe more, maybe less?

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            Are we thinking about 15-20 games for rehab? Woj said JV missed 18 with a similar injury a few years ago. I don't know how severe it is, so maybe more, maybe less?
            he should be good to go after Christmas Day or so.. my guess

Comment

Comment

Are we thinking about 15-20 games for rehab? Article said JV missed 18 with a similar injury a few years ago. I don't know how severe it is, so maybe more, maybe less?
                Rookie year probably no rush to bring him back and it was a finger on his shooting hand. No real rush this time either but its on his non-shooting hand.

Comment

Bebe should be the primary recipient of his minutes with some extra for JJ/Bennett at the 4.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

i wonder what "rehab" means in the context of an injury like this. I'm kind of imagining you just have to wait until the bone fuses and it doesnt hurt to catch a basketball anymore.

The good news: it's not a foot injury or something that would prevent running, jumping, etc. And it's the non shooting hand. There is a lot of practice work he can do to maintain / improve his game while he is out.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I like thea idea of bringing in Noah.
                      Noah is just a Biyombo defensive style Centre that can't score. We would have exactly same situation we have with Biyombo.

Comment

DC must hate Lewenburg as he always comes up with the stats that show how DC handles things is suspect at best. Certainly DC has no credible response.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Noah is just a Biyombo defensive style Centre that can't score. We would have exactly same situation we have with Biyombo.
                          But Noah is a really good creator and has good hands. He can deal with not having any offence. He is also a wayyy better defender than Bis.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            You forget the part where his one of the best passing big man in the league.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                              i wonder what "rehab" means in the context of an injury like this. I'm kind of imagining you just have to wait until the bone fuses and it doesnt hurt to catch a basketball anymore.
                              Haha, you wish. There are plenty rehab exercises for broken fingers and you know what? It hurts af!

Comment

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but all that counts is making sure we're firing on all cylinders come playoff time. No need to make a panic trade to cover JV's absence. Think of this as a month long rest for JV in the middle of the season. Kind of like Demar's last injury. Yeah, it would be great to have cohesion but there's time for that

Comment

Working...
                                X