Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Lowry is awesome and the conversation around this team has officially gone crazy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    I agree that we won't be worse than the 6ers or maybe Nets, but we would be very bad. Keep in mind, we still have Casey. Also, we would likely play more young guys to help their development, and Lowry has been our best player by far. We could easily end up with a bottom 3 record, which translates to a 15% chance at Simmons. I consider that to be our best chance at a transcendent player. Also, Simmons is going to be the number 1 pick, so even if we get the second pick from the knicks, we miss out.

I'm not saying that this is the only way to go, but i think its worth mentioning. There are other ways to build that I would be perfectly happy with, This is how I would tank though.
    Lol

We would never be as bad as you say we'd be. We're probably still a playoff team with Cojo, Demar, Carroll, Scola and JV.

You'd need to get rid of at least 2-3 more starters for us to be a bottom 3 team.

It's. Just. Not. Happening.

Our best bet is the NY/Denver pick. I still can't believe we got it for Bargnani....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've had a tough start (aside from the 5-0) but we've weathered the storm well. I love this team.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        You don't think the Spurs could have sold high on guys like Tony Parker and Manu? Do they not possess one of the greatest coaches of all time? Why did they not play armchair fantasy GM?
        spurs happened to draft the greatest player of his generation and have been winning ever since. As well, they've recently had a lot of really successful development (Kawhi, CoJo) and/or reclamation (D. Green) projects. that makes it a hell of a lot easier to preach continuity and chemistry. But the point is valid.

Comment

No one wants him traded

close thread

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            No one wants him traded

close thread
            can't remember him ever getting such easy layups (even though a lot were and-1, they were still easy driving lanes). What were the cavs thinking?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              We've had a tough start (aside from the 5-0) but we've weathered the storm well. I love this team.
              dont know if I could say I love them, cause there are alot of areas that need some serious addressing....PF spot, front court depth, contract issues with "he who shall not be named", and god awful coaching.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                can't remember him ever getting such easy layups (even though a lot were and-1, they were still easy driving lanes). What were the cavs thinking?
                They were playing a third string point guard, Kevin Love can't protect anything, Tristan Thompson is an overrated hustle guy, and then there's the corpse of Anderson Varejao. Pretty hard to stop drives and protect the paint/rim with that crew. They weren't rotating on D at all.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  They were playing a third string point guard, Kevin Love can't protect anything, Tristan Thompson is an overrated hustle guy, and then there's the corpse of Anderson Varejao. Pretty hard to stop drives and protect the paint/rim with that crew. They weren't rotating on D at all.
                  this right here.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Kevin Love might be the worst pick and roll defender I've seen. He doesn't even try to put a hand up.
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                    X