Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 99

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BB battling!
    @Chr1st1anL

    Comment


    • Jangles wrote: View Post
      He wants Scola to post up, just not from the 3 point line.
      Thank you Jangles. I thought I was going crazy for a second. Consider your post liked.

      Comment


      • Just me or does Carroll not pass much when he starts moving on offense. Makes up his mind that he is shooting and sticks with it.

        Comment


        • Scola just hammered some guy out of bounds underneath our basket....
          Biz vs TT is pretty good tonight...Its about even... just looking at rebounding not points scored..
          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

          Comment


          • Delon Wright is dominating. 16 pts, 2 ast, 100% FG at the half

            Comment


            • Well LeBron just sold that to the refs....

              Comment


              • Jangles wrote: View Post
                Just me or does Carroll not pass much when he starts moving on offense. Makes up his mind that he is shooting and sticks with it.
                He has enough trouble dribbling. Adding a pass would make thing worse

                Comment


                • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Scola just hammered some guy out of bounds underneath our basket....
                  Biz vs TT is pretty good tonight...Its about even... just looking at rebounding not points scored..
                  Think that was Bron

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Delon Wright is dominating. 16 pts, 2 ast, 100% FG at the half
                    Did he get in the game when I wasn't looking?

                    Comment


                    • Great! Timeout!

                      So who's going ISO this time?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

                      Comment


                      • Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Did he get in the game when I wasn't looking?
                        905

                        Comment


                        • Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          Well LeBron just sold that to the refs....
                          Same thing that DD and Kyle do quite often

                          Comment


                          • That's so late lol

                            Comment


                            • raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Think that was Bron
                              Really.. that would be sweet...but ineffective.. he is a rock..
                              Now if that was Love... it might have resulted in a pulled muscle or a chipped nail...Kevin does not like the heavy going...
                              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                              Comment


                              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                                905
                                Glad to see him there, he was wasting away on the bench here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X