C - Bismack Biyombo

Cavaliers

PG - Matthew Dellavedova
    SG - JR Smith
    SF - LeBron James
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Tristan Thompson

Game Notes:
    • The Raptors return to their home court after finishing their Western Conference road trip with a record of 2-3. Overall they are 9-6 to start the season and 6th seed in the Eastern Conference.
    • Luis Scola continues to be a surprising but welcome contributor to the Raptors' offense. He scored 20 points and pulled down 8 rebounds against the Clippers. DeMarre Carroll also had a productive night with 21 points and 4 steals.
    • The Cleveland Cavaliers are facing the Toronto Raptors on the road. They face the Orlando Magic on Monday on their home court.
    • Injuries have been plentiful for the Cavaliers. Four players were unavailable to play for the Cavaliers against the Hawks: Kyrie Irving, Iman Shumpert, Mo Williams, and Timofey Mozgov.
    • Kevin Love led Cleveland to a win against the Hawks, scoring 25 points and collecting 11 rebounds.
    • DeMarre Carroll of the Toronto Raptors will have his hands full guarding one of the greats of basketball, LeBron James. Carroll and James have previously battled it out during the playoff series between the Atlanta Hawks and Cleveland Cavaliers, which Cleveland won in a series sweep (4-0). This time around, DeMarre Carroll hopes to be the one who comes out on top against the King.

LET'S GO RAPTORS

Last edited by consmap; Mon Nov 23, 2015, 03:05 PM.
    OG is our king

Lmao I just wanted to point out Pablo Prigioni's face in the second picture
    OG is our king

Comment

Derpface! Hopefully the home cookin' helps and we can take these Cavs out.
      Last edited by Mack North; Mon Nov 23, 2015, 04:38 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

Looking forward to a Carroll/Lebron matchup.

Comment

This game is on Wednesday, November 25th not the 24th btw.

Comment

FireDT wrote: View Post
            This game is on Wednesday, November 25th not the 24th btw.
            My bad. Thought the Raps had a fixed schedule so I assumed it was Tuesday. If a mod could change the title that'd be great
            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              My bad. Thought the Raps had a fixed schedule so I assumed it was Tuesday. If a mod could change the title that'd be great

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Since we both worked on the game thread it should be a guaranteed win.
                OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Since we both worked on the game thread it should be a guaranteed win.
                  We're basically like the Power Rangers when they come together to make Megazord ...

Comment

It's Drake night for this game, Raptors gonna wear the black&gold jerseys
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Looking forward to the OVO jerseys.

Also looking forward to see Lebron not win!
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Wonder if Cavs realize with Biyombo they can play LBJ and Love at the 4-5 without any penalty

Comment

Raptors get two days rest at home. Two days to prepare. The boys will be up for this game. W
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

it just feels like were going to win

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                              it just feels like were going to win
                              It'll be Love vs Scola and LBJ vs DC. Both are poor matchups. A perimeter shooter vs Mr.Slow and a Point Forward guarded by an off-ball JYD. LBJ will get assists or bulldoze DC

Comment

Working...
                              X