Game #16: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Why have they been playing badly this season?
    Kris Humphries is starting games as their 'Kevin Love'-lite.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
      lol currys shot selection is not terrible at all, its actually quite brilliant. if you or I or 99 percent of the rest of the nba players tried to take the same shots that would be terrible selection.
      Yea they aren't bad shots because he hits them.

And scola is hitting shots. And they are bad shots. Idk how your not seeing this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Lebron pushes guys off more than the girls at a bar..
        Perks of being the "King".

Comment

• We honestly lose leads quicker than any team in the league lmao. We were literally up by 10 for 2 seconds. We ALWAYS revert back to ISO right when we get a comfortable lead
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I dunno. Love offers greater versatility and is better off ball. Irving's main role is duplicated by LeBron (who can do everything but is a better PG than Irving).
            On the cavs, love looks like a spot up shooter. Kyrie is a difference maker. When Lebron is having an off night or they need a second boost, Kyrie seems more suited to deliver.

Comment

• When John Wall says "Are you ready Canada?" it sounds like he's about to lay the smack down on someone

OG is our king

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                Yea they aren't bad shots because he hits them.

And scola is hitting shots. And they are bad shots. Idk how your not seeing this

A post fadeaway for Scola is not a bad shot. A post fade for Ross is. I don't care if Ross make it 9 times. The tenth time, I want Scola.

Comment

• It's crazy how one player can change the game.

Comment

We honestly lose leads quicker than any team in the league lmao. We were literally up by 10 for 2 seconds. We ALWAYS revert back to ISO right when we get a comfortable lead
                    They just started shooting and hitting threes. If they were cold or Raptors contested better the lead could be bigger

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      It's crazy how one player can change the game.
                      He's pretty good

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        On the cavs, love looks like a spot up shooter. Kyrie is a difference maker. When Lebron is having an off night or they need a second boost, Kyrie seems more suited to deliver.
                        Kyrie is essentially the backup ball handler / initiator. Love is the rebounding, stretch 4/5.

Next to LeBron, Love offers greater variety in line ups (with Love stretching the D from either front court spot). Next to LeBron, Irving is waiting for his turn with the ball.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

We honestly lose leads quicker than any team in the league lmao. We were literally up by 10 for 2 seconds. We ALWAYS revert back to ISO right when we get a comfortable lead
                          16 - 0 run .. ouch...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

What was that? A 15 point swing in 2 minutes? Lol

Comment

• Lebron is just so good man. He comes into the game and everything changes lol
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                What was that? A 15 point swing in 2 minutes? Lol
                                LOL yup!

Comment

Working...
                                X