Game #16: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    A post fadeaway for Scola is not a bad shot. A post fade for Ross is. I don't care if Ross make it 9 times. The tenth time, I want Scola.
    tf. you just changed your opioun. what u just said is exactly what i said initially...

tDotted wrote: View Post
    Look, I don't care about his number of shot attempts. The fact that he had to POST UP FROM THE THREE POINT LINE to get an "open" look is just sad.
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Kyrie is essentially the backup ball handler / initiator. Love is the rebounding, stretch 4/5.

Next to LeBron, Love offers greater variety in line ups (with Love stretching the D from either front court spot). Next to LeBron, Irving is waiting for his turn with the ball.
      I hear you. How different would the cavs be with a Frye or Anderson as their starting 4? Both can rebound and shoot the 3 ball well. Of course both are worse than Love, but on this team, I'm not sure cavs get much worse. Replace Kyrie with an average PG and they suffer more in my opinion. Kyrie still manages to average 25 ppg. Comparable to Wade with the heat.

Comment

• DD needs to take three in the corner all the time

Comment

• Clevelands shots are coming easily.. ours are coming with every ounce of effort we can muster...
          Gotta fix that.. .make them work harder and we have to work less...
          Easily said from my cheap seat in the stands...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            How is a guy missing lay ups Casey's fault?
            I really have to spell it out for you? Dont waste my time.

Comment

• Eat shit Lebron

Comment

• That foul on james makes up for all those push off he gets away with...
                - TGO

Comment

• Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    tf. you just changed your opioun. what u just said is exactly what i said initially...

I put "post up from the three point line" in caps because I can't bold words on Tapatalk. Emphasis on "from the three point line".

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      I put "post up from the three point line" in caps because I can't bold words on Tapatalk. Emphasis on "from the three point line".
                      Idk man. I have no clue what your trying to argue anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• waiting for jack to say... .oh my god don't take that.... nice shot there Kyle..
                        - TGO

Comment

• I love those homerun 3s. And hate 'em too.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Idk man. I have no clue what your trying to argue anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            He wants Scola to post up, just not from the 3 point line.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              I love those homerun 3s. And hate 'em too.
                              Couple a game is okay tied. Behind in the fourth, not so good

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                I really have to spell it out for you? Dont waste my time.
                                Please do. Carroll is a professional ball player he should be able to make lay ups
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X