• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    This is the Lowry and DeRozan I want
    Demar has put in a very quiet 20 points

Comment

• BB and Lowry leaving it on the floor tonite. Literally.

Comment

• 5:30 left....still got Lebron

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Less than 2 games played since he's gone down. I'd say just a tad early.
          He just doesn't hustle the way BB does! It's very evident! He doesn't make those big hustling rebounds and defensive plays. It's making a huge difference in the 4th.

Comment

• Cleveland is very banged so if we win I definitely take this game with a huge grain of salt. But we lost like 3 games we should have won so I'll take it
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Take that Kyle..

Comment

• REALLY? LATE WHISTLE? OMG that was a superstar call!

Comment

• Pat's gotta stop shooting on his tippy toes so much. Get down into your squat son!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    I like her more than the ref

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Ref looks like she could kick my ass lol

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      Cleveland is very banged so if we win I definitely take this game with a huge grain of salt. But we lost like 3 games we should have won so I'll take it
                      It's a good win if they can play all 4. As long as LBJ is playing Cavs are tough

Comment

Cleveland is very banged so if we win I definitely take this game with a huge grain of salt. But we lost like 3 games we should have won so I'll take it
                        Any game won against Lebron is like playing a Western Conference contender. They have 3 bench players that wear grey too

Comment

• Kloe

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            He just doesn't hustle the way BB does! It's very evident! He doesn't make those big hustling rebounds and defensive plays. It's making a huge difference in the 4th.
                            JV looks robotic / awkward at times but I don't think you can question his hustle.

Comment

• Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Well they're first in the East despite the injuries. I'll take the W

Comment

Working...
                                X