No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol people on reddit saying that Biz looked like Amare Stoudemire on those pick and rolls late in the 4th. UNLEASH THE BEAST
    OG is our king

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      This is what happens when you let Lebron James be your team's defacto GM.

You trade a dynamic 2-way stud wing player on a rookie contract (Wiggins) for an always injured 1-way PF (Love) on a max contract and then sign another one-dimensional PF (Thompson) as a backup at close to the max. And Love doesn't even fit on the Cavs once Kyrie gets back. Kyrie-Wiggins-LBJ-TT is so much better all-around than Kyrie-JR-LBJ-Love. And Wiggins can guard 3 positions, whereas Love can't even guard his shadow.

Lebron-Wiggins would have been the closest thing to Jordan-Pippen, but LBJ totally effed that up, thankfully for the eastern conference.
      I was surprised by the number of flawed players and washed up vets he's brought in. His situation now isn't much different than what he had in Miami, overall.

Still crazy you put LeBron on any team in the East and it's an automatic finals team.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
        Lol people on reddit saying that Biz looked like Amare Stoudemire on those pick and rolls late in the 4th. UNLEASH THE BEAST
        So Lowry is Steve Nash? lol. Jazz had Stockton and Malone, Suns had Nash and Stoudemire and Raptors have Lowry and Biyombo .

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          So Lowry is Steve Nash? lol. Jazz had Stockton and Malone, Suns had Nash and Stoudemire and Raptors have Lowry and Biyombo .
          funny. But the plays that biz scored on late were nice as far as chemistry for bigs and points your examples are great Kareem and magic also belong there

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Hall of fame, baby.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              I was surprised by the number of flawed players and washed up vets he's brought in. His situation now isn't much different than what he had in Miami, overall.

Still crazy you put LeBron on any team in the East and it's an automatic finals team.
              I know, it's scary. Lebron really is THAT good. Funny thing is he did the same thing last time around in Cleveland and forced Danny Ferry into panic roster moves to try to keep him. When LBJ went to Miami, he had no choice but to let Riley do the GM'ing and it worked out great.

Cavs roster, even healthy is quite flawed as you said. Lebron might be the only legit 2-way player on that team. And some guys aren't even NBA players anymore. I mean, Richard Jefferson as your SF? smh. I thought RJ was done 5 years ago. And you could have had Wiggins? lmao.

Comment

• Can we get a Washington game day thread going so we can discuss how they are getting blown out by the Celtics?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Can we get a Washington game day thread going so we can discuss how they are getting blown out by the Celtics?
                  Whittman probably the next one gone.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Can we get a Washington game day thread going so we can discuss how they are getting blown out by the Celtics?
                    Give me a minute
                    OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                    X