Game #17: Toronto Raptors 84 - Washington Wizards 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yes 3 games is great. No point in talking to you just constant excuses or small sample sizes.
    Lol if you don't think BB is a game changer defensively than I don't what to tell you.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• when JV comes back i want to see him playing around 29minutes but playing with Cojo more often and Bismack around 19minutes playing with DD and KL more often
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• But yea if Carroll is going to play this bad he might as well just take the 2 weeks off he needs. Cause he was horrible and he hasnt been able to be consistent so far. Hes like a rich mans tross most nights. Which isnt good enough
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Wait is tdotted a reliable source???

I'm going to wait until either tenforthewin and/or Kevin rashidi can confirm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My post before the shot
          tDotted wrote: View Post
          Watch us go for 3 now lmao
          Tell me what unreliable source can provide this inormation

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            They scored under 90 and turned the ball over every other minute
            That's cause when BB was in the game their players couldn't get anything at the rim.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Lol if you don't think BB is a game changer defensively than I don't what to tell you.
              But he's not it's clear. Charlotte let him walk for 3M and so far this season when he has been on the court he's hasn't been a game changer stats back that up but keep telling yourself that.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                My post before the shot

Tell me what unreliable source can provide this inormation
                Proof enough for me!
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  BB is our best screen setter?
                  I think your right.. He just might be our best screen setter.. I have also noticed the complete drop off of moving screen offensive fouls this year. We used to rack up boatloads of them last year..
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    If porter wasn't so terrible in leaving cojo wiiiiiiide open, I think Demar just goes through with the tough drive, likely missing
                    Otto Porter doesn't have the best track record when it comes to clutch defense.

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                      when JV comes back i want to see him playing around 29minutes but playing with Cojo more often and Bismack around 19minutes playing with DD and KL more often
                      Agreed
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        I think your right.. He just might be our best screen setter.. I have also noticed the complete drop off of moving screen offensive fouls this year. We used to rack up boatloads of them last year..
                        Amir left
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          yeah, wtf was that about. even an oreb doesnt help
                          You seem genuinely unhappy at the win ?
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            But he's not it's clear. Charlotte let him walk for 3M and so far this season when he has been on the court he's hasn't been a game changer stats back that up but keep telling yourself that.
                            What stats are you talking about?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• BB made some nice plays on D. He also let Gortat score 8 points in the first 4 minutes. He has potential, but a ways to go yet.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X