X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Are we really that bad? 3rd straight team we've made reevaluate themselves lol
    Raptors are the junkies equivalant to rock bottom

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He's off the bench, to old to start

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    https://streamable.com/ibt0

but yeah, haha

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    Ginobili?
    He's off the bench, to old to start

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    CoJo-Bayless-Iggy-TT-Koufos

I dont know if they could make it but it's interesting
    Ginobili?

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Not saying you couldn't, but I'd be curious to hear what starting 5 that would be. Definitely an interesting thought experiment.
    CoJo-Bayless-Iggy-TT-Koufos

I dont know if they could make it but it's interesting

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I bet I can put together a starting 5 of bench guys that would make the playoffs.....
    Not saying you couldn't, but I'd be curious to hear what starting 5 that would be. Definitely an interesting thought experiment.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    When's the last time we won a playoff game with Derozan as our starting 2? Lowry as our point guard? Dwane Casey as our head coach? Drake as our official ambassador?

(C'mon TRex, this one was just too easy...)
    no no, it's all JV's fault, you know that.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Also, the funny thing about saying you can't have a guy like Biyombo as your starter if you want to win a playoff game is, when was the last time we won a playoff game with JV as our starting C? Game 5 vs the Nets?
    When's the last time we won a playoff game with Derozan as our starting 2? Lowry as our point guard? Dwane Casey as our head coach? Drake as our official ambassador?

(C'mon TRex, this one was just too easy...)

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Or you could even use the example of Bogut and Ezeli.
    There's tons of bench guys who can step into a starting 5 right now and be effective, plus guys who should be on a bench.

I bet I can put together a starting 5 of bench guys that would make the playoffs.....

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure why having some depth, where a bench player can fill in for a starter and you keep winning, needs to cause all this roster panic for fans. Has GS traded Barnes since Iggy had such a great finals last year? Tristan Thompson had a nice playoff run too - surely Cleveland has traded Mozgov by now? Maybe Love? I mean it's a guard's league...
    Or you could even use the example of Bogut and Ezeli.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure why having some depth, where a bench player can fill in for a starter and you keep winning, needs to cause all this roster panic for fans. Has GS traded Barnes since Iggy had such a great finals last year? Tristan Thompson had a nice playoff run too - surely Cleveland has traded Mozgov by now? Maybe Love? I mean it's a guard's league...
    It's was bound to happen, just like when people wanted to trade Lowry because Cojo is playing good. Lowry has been the best PG in the entire conference and they wanted to trade him LMFAO

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    I still can't believe we lost that series. We were up 3-2 with homecourt, but still lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We had all the momentum in game 5 but in the 4th Joe Johnson went off and almost made a comeback. Then games 6 and 7 we just choked

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    Well that works for all our starters, I guess you can't DD, Lowry starting either since the last time we won a playoff game with them was game 5 vs BKN
    I still can't believe we lost that series. We were up 3-2 with homecourt, but still lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    I assume Andre Robertson is actually Andre Roberson of OKC, so the first 2 you listed are on the same team. I think that says more about their lack of options besides Westbrook/Durant/Ibaka than your point.

Mahinmi isn't that bad actually.

Mosgov plays with LeBron and Love.

So yes, with a star player capable of carrying the offence, you can have defensive only guys in your line up.

Biyombo starting in the playoffs would mean serious trouble for the Raps.

Yes it would be trouble for us if Biyombo was the starting 5 for the playoffs.
    Biz was brought in to play his 15-18 mins a game of hard nosed defense and to rebound the hell out of it on both ends of the floor. He is doing that. Right now he is the next man up and will do his best on offense.
    This is all you can ask of him.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Nov 29, 2015, 02:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X