Game #18: Toronto Raptors 102 - Phoenix Suns 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Beat this fucking team by 40 because I still remember was that Stockton-Malone coat-tail rider Hornacek said in our last game
    *Pssst*

What did he say?

Comment

Is Chandler out?

Also, easy win. I just hope we don't hold Leuer back.... for fantasy reasons.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Is Chandler out?

Also, easy win. I just hope we don't hold Leuer back.... for fantasy reasons.
        Chandler will not play tonight.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          Chandler will not play tonight.
          I bet Len or Leuer is starting then.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

We got away with terrible offence yesterday, continue to lock down on D and make some open shots and we win.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I bet Len or Leuer is starting then.
              If Leur is starting, we could get away with a lineup of KL-CJ-DD-DC-BB. He's a defensive rebounding jump-shooter so he won't be banging down low on DC. Plus a KL/CJ backcourt would match up really good defensively with Bledsoe and Knight.

Wishful thinking of course.

Comment

Automatic loss.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Also, this game is really going to test our three point defense. Wizards got a lot of open looks last night. Suns won't be as forgiving.. 4th in the league in threes made, 3rd in percentage.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                    If Leur is starting, we could get away with a lineup of KL-CJ-DD-DC-BB. He's a defensive rebounding jump-shooter so he won't be banging down low on DC. Plus a KL/CJ backcourt would match up really good defensively with Bledsoe and Knight.

Wishful thinking of course.
                    I'd prefer my line-up:

KL-CJ-DC-JJ-BB

This should be our small ball line-up (on occasion, Ross for C-Jo if we need a threat from 3.)
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

#NeverForget

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...ptors-players/
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

This team needs to keep the turnovers down this game. Phoenix will score at will if you give them to many possessions
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I remembered this from last season. I still cannot believe a headcoach would say something like that especially to the public. If these guys don't come out fired up there's something wrong with them.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

The main concern is the three point line. Opponents have been getting very good looks and missing, ever since the Clips game. So, two questions - do we stick with our defensive plan and does it burn us on threes? Or do we adjust to take away the three, and if we adjust, do we lose that defensive edge inside that has helped us win these past few games?

Also, can we find some semblance of team offence again. But that one is a nagging question so far.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              The main concern is the three point line. Opponents have been getting very good looks and missing, ever since the Clips game. So, two questions - do we stick with our defensive plan and does it burn us on threes? Or do we adjust to take away the three, and if we adjust, do we lose that defensive edge inside that has helped us win these past few games?

Also, can we find some semblance of team offence again. But that one is a nagging question so far.
                              Clean out your inbox!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Clean out your inbox!
                                Seriously? Unbelievable, I was sure I had space.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X