No announcement yet.

Game #18: Toronto Raptors 102 - Phoenix Suns 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix 2up and 4down on the road. Lost their last 4 in a row. 24th in the league in points pg given up. 3rd overall in points scored to make up for that crummy defense.

We are coming back home for our second game of the back to back.

Going to be close, very close, but riding the wave of adrenalin that a last shot win against the Whiz can give you....the Raps add another W to their belts.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
      *Pssst*

What did he say?
      After losing to PHX last season in PHX: "We could of beaten them by 40, but I decided to bench my starters"

Comment

About 2 and half hours to tip...Vegas has the Raps at -3...
        John Wall has been seen in a gym in Georgetown practicing free throws
        So far the Optimists outnumber the not so optimistic/cautious at 7 to 1.

The Optimist Club
        SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        W.
        Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Slow the pace down and attack the paint. If Chandler doesn't play this game it molds very well for us. Raps will be riding high after tonights W. I call a win(with or without Chandler). Cant see Bledsoe/Knight backcourt out playing our starting backcourt.
        tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Beat this fucking team by 40 because I still remember was that Stockton-Malone coat-tail rider Hornacek said in our last game
        DanH wrote: View Post
        This'll be a tough one, back to back against a run and gun team.
        Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Is Chandler out?

Also, easy win. I just hope we don't hold Leuer back.... for fantasy reasons.
        007 wrote: View Post
        We got away with terrible offence yesterday, continue to lock down on D and make some open shots and we win.
        Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
        Phoenix 2up and 4down on the road. Lost their last 4 in a row. 24th in the league in points pg given up. 3rd overall in points scored to make up for that crummy defense.

Going to be close, very close, but riding the wave of adrenalin that a last shot win against the Whiz can give you....the Raps add another W to their belts.
        The Not So Optimistic

TRex wrote: View Post
        Automatic loss.
        - TGO

Comment

After losing to PHX last season in PHX: "We could of beaten them by 40, but I decided to bench my starters"
          MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I remembered this from last season. I still cannot believe a headcoach would say something like that especially to the public. If these guys don't come out fired up there's something wrong with them.
          That's just terrible. When we win, I want every player to take shots at that loser.

Comment

That's just terrible. When we win, I want every player to take shots at that loser.
            take shots at which one... Mack or Tonious or Hornachick ?
            - TGO

Comment

And Casey should whisper a "compliment" in his ear.

Comment

What are the odds that john schuhmann in his rankings next week has his faves the Celtics ahead of the raps with the reasoning that the Celts "gathered themselves after being down and rallied late" to beat.. wait for it .. Philly by 4.. all the while never losing their composure...
                The Raps meanwhile will have lucked out wins against a Cleveland squad in disaray and a Washington team that is scuffling even though he picked them to finish top 3 in the east.

I hope the IRS audits this guy and he joins a few of the grantland staff... notably andrew sharp... on the unemployment line..
                - TGO

Comment

take shots at which one... Mack or Tonious or Hornachick ?
                  I think he meant Hornacek, but hey, as long as we win, he can take unintended shots at me anytime.

Comment

Another Topic: I didn't know Drake is saying "Hotline Bling". I thought he had a speech impediment and is saying ! Harlem Blim !

Comment

Another Topic: I didn't know Drake is saying "Hotline Bling". I thought he had a speech impediment and is saying ! Harlem Blim !
                      Its a bit of a speech impediment our man Aubrey picked up while fighting his way up and out of the mean streets of Forest Hill.
                      - TGO

Comment

I don't understand what PHX is doing with their roster these days. Sad state of affairs compared to the Nash years.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
                          I don't understand what PHX is doing with their roster these days. Sad state of affairs compared to the Nash years.
                          it all started with them picking Tyler Ennis to rip us off on that draft day trade. Fuck em!

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                            it all started with them picking Tyler Ennis to rip us off on that draft day trade. Fuck em!
                            Everything has a silver lining... if Ennis had stayed on the board...and we did pick him up... then in all likelihood we might not have picked up Corey Joseph this summer....think we did OK..
                            - TGO

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                              YUP, they literally took him just so we couldn't and then asked for like Ross and a 1st rounder for him when MU called. They later traded Ennis away for nothing to the Bucks
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

About 2 and half hours to tip...Vegas has the Raps at -3...
                                John Wall has been seen in a gym in Georgetown practicing free throws
                                So far the Optimists outnumber the not so optimistic/cautious at 7 to 1.

Tip time... and no changes...

The Optimist Club
                                SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                W.
                                Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Slow the pace down and attack the paint. If Chandler doesn't play this game it molds very well for us. Raps will be riding high after tonights W. I call a win(with or without Chandler). Cant see Bledsoe/Knight backcourt out playing our starting backcourt.
                                Beat this fucking team by 40 because I still remember was that Stockton-Malone coat-tail rider Hornacek said in our last game
                                DanH wrote: View Post
                                This'll be a tough one, back to back against a run and gun team.
                                Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Is Chandler out?

Also, easy win. I just hope we don't hold Leuer back.... for fantasy reasons.
                                007 wrote: View Post
                                We got away with terrible offence yesterday, continue to lock down on D and make some open shots and we win.

The Not So Optimistic

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Automatic loss.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X