C - Bismack Biyombo

Suns

PG - Eric Bledsoe
    SG - Brandon Knight
    SF - PJ Tucker
    PF - Markieff Morris
    C - ???

Game Notes
    • The Toronto Raptors are currently boasting a four game winning streak, following a close win against the Washington Wizards on Saturday.
    • Cory Joseph drained a clutch 3 pointer to beat the buzzer during the Raptors and Wizards game, putting the Raptors up 84-82 and sealing the victory. He finished the game with 12 points and 6 assists.
    • Kyle Lowry followed up his great performance against the Cavaliers with another excellent outing, scoring 27 points with 6-11 shooting from three point range and grabbing 7 rebounds against the Wizards.
    • Against the Washington Wizards the Raptors had a total of 22 turnovers, with Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan combining for 10. An up tempo team like the Phoenix Suns will look to exploit those types of mistakes; secure ball handling will be crucial in earning a win.
    • Tyson Chandler suffered a strained right hamstring during the game against the Golden State Warriors. Whether he plays against the Raptors or not is uncertain.
    • The Phoenix Suns lost a blowout to the Golden State Warriors on Friday despite good contributions from Eric Bledsoe (21 points), Brandon Knight (21 points), and TJ Warren (28 points). An offensively oriented team, their defense leaves much to be desired as they gave up 135 points to Golden State. The Raptors would do well to try and not fall into their opponent's style of play on Sunday, slowing the pace and using the lack of defensive resistance to their advantage.

LET'S GO RAPTORS

Last edited by consmap; Sat Nov 28, 2015, 11:34 PM.
    OG is our king

Brandon Knight and Bledsoe have been absolutely unconscious so far.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

W.

Comment

TREX needs to bless this game thread with his trademark "Automatic Loss"
        Last edited by MACK11; Sun Nov 29, 2015, 10:04 PM.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Automatic loss is a thing now!

Comment

Slow the pace down and attack the paint. If Chandler doesn't play this game it molds very well for us. Raps will be riding high after tonights W. I call a win(with or without Chandler). Cant see Bledsoe/Knight backcourt out playing our starting backcourt.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It's a good thing we played awful tonight, even though we just pulled through, they should come out swinging tomorrow.

Comment

Calling it Scola has a big game tomorrow. He usually has one 20 point performance per week. I think he gets going this game.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Slow the pace down and attack the paint. If Chandler doesn't play this game it molds very well for us. Raps will be riding high after tonights W. I call a win(with or without Chandler). Cant see Bledsoe/Knight backcourt out playing our starting backcourt.
                  Bodes?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Bodes?
                    Lol yeah, my bad.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Beat this fucking team by 40 because I still remember was that Stockton-Malone coat-tail rider Hornacek said in our last game

Comment

This'll be a tough one, back to back against a run and gun team.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

We'll Gum and Rung this Run and Gun team

Comment

I wonder if Stackhouse and Hornacek will shake hands:

http://youtu.be/nZSXYMoEoeQ

Comment

I am so pumped for this game after last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X