No announcement yet.

No! Not possible!

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No! Not possible!

    fans will (and should) remember the days of our buzzer beater history vs the wizards.

    There was the year Mo Pete did it in Washington when Ruffin tossed it up in the air with just a few seconds left thinking the clock would expire and Mo pete caught it and hit a 3.

    and then I believe years later Anthony Parker hit a dagger against the wizards again. The best part about these calls was the washington announcer during both calls "NOO NOT POSSIBLE!! NOT POSSIBLE!". Unfortunately I can't find any of these clips on youtube anymore WITH the washington broadcast but they need to be kept alive because they're amazing.

    Did this announcer cover Saturdays game? I'd love to hear his reaction to COJO
    in masai we trust

    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

  • #2
    Can you find the Cojo shot on CSN's feed?