Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to beat the Warriors (Raptors Related/Mentioned)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to beat the Warriors (Raptors Related/Mentioned)

Thought this was an interesting watch. Wasn't sure where else to post it besides in this forum since it does talk about the Raptors being one of the few teams to play them closely.

Hey the Raptors beat the Bulls during their historic season --maybe history can repeat itself.

Comment

The Warriors have had quite a few close games, they're due for a fluke loss in one of them. I mean Brook Lopez missed a wide open lay up game winner in the Brooklyn game, that's not going to happen often.

Comment

Saturday! I hope we get a second crack at it and they haven't lost yet.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Saturday! I hope we get a second crack at it and they haven't lost yet.
          Hard to imagine beating them without JV, as that likely means we go small.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Hard to imagine beating them without JV, as that likely means we go small.
            JJ as our C to break down Green?
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Don't think JJ is good enough to do that.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Too bad, we are not likely to find out.

Comment

Interesting. I'm not sure I really learned how to beat Golden State but it was very interesting seeing the numbers with Curry/Green on/off the court.

Comment

Give up a big lead until GSW look in disgust and let up, then claw back before they realize whats happening.

Comment

"Be like Spurs" is a good recipe for beating any team.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Bebe anyone?

Comment

How about initiating a fight ? Hard fouling Curry? See if it rattles them. Is Charles Oakley available to play?

Comment

Cool. (AndI like the Bball Breakdown vids).

Flattering to our back-court that you must have a monster game from two talented wings to keep up with GSW ... and that DeRozan-Lowry have come as close as anyone, so far.

Maybe this is a game where you play Patterson with the starters to see if he might get hot and provide spacing, while defending like he did vs. Atlanta (while Biz and Carroll do their thing helping with Draymond Green)?

(Honestly, my recommending line-ups is strictly for convo/entertainment purposes .... but I did watch the vid! )

Comment

Working...
                            X