905's DLeague vs NCAA who would win ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 905's DLeague vs NCAA who would win ?

I saw Jimmey go off with 37 pts in his debut and how Wright is doing in the DLeague and it got me thinking ... Could a team like NCAA Wildcats beat the Raptors 905's ?

It's a better question than the stupid annual tradition of "could the top college team beat the 76ers?"

I think the answer is still no, especially if played with NBA rules. More mature bodies, more experience, and almost definitely more skills.

Comment

Could the Golden State Warriors beat Space Jam's Monstars?
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Could the Golden State Warriors beat Space Jam's Monstars?
        Yes, but only if the game is being played under Toon Land rules of physics.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

How about the Sixers vs. a EuroLeague team? That's pretty close.

Or D-League vs. EuroLeague.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
            I saw Jimmey go off with 37 pts in his debut and how Wright is doing in the DLeague and it got me thinking ... Could a team like NCAA Wildcats beat the Raptors 905's ?
            I think you'll find much more structured systems being played by the NCAA team. D-League games play out like rec league scrimmages. I think the more disciplined NCAA team would have a legit shot.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
              i think the kentucky, villanova, and arizona wildcats could beat the 905's. it would be close against kansas st, weber st, and northwestern. i think they could handle davidson, new hampshire, and bethune-cookman rather easily.

Comment

905 almost lost to a NBL Canada franchise so anything can happen. But in best of 7 I expect 905 to win.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Yes, but only if the game is being played under Toon Land rules of physics.
                  Curry's Bullshit will beat the Monstars and Draymond Green is playing like a Monstar that defected the Monstars

Comment

Working...
                  X