Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, We Know At Least Sonny is as Frustrated as Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, We Know At Least Sonny is as Frustrated as Us!

Sonny Weems: Dumb ass Celtics, they know they can pick a time to lose, bluffing ass dudes. Yesterday

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter.html#ixzz0l6bZYURE

Sonny Weems: We doing this for Toronto tomorrow. Let's get it!! Yesterday.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter.html#ixzz0l6blK0Kc

i really hope Sonny is back next year. he's not afraid to call out the celtics as we all are and he deserves to be frustrated he's worked hard this season and prolly won't even make the playoffs.

it hasn't been his fault we may not make it to the post season. so, it's okay to vent sonny
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I think everyone played a role, his shot selection included. I am glad that he takes pride in his profession though.

Comment

"Dumb Ass Celtics" I Love It! When's the last time anyone from our Toronto teams said anything negative like this about another team?

Keep talkin' Sonny, just make sure you back it up!

Comment

awww yeahhh!!!! Thats what what im talkin bout!!!! Rondo is a wuss. Get em sonny!

Comment

Raffy15 wrote: View Post
          awww yeahhh!!!! Thats what what im talkin bout!!!! Rondo is a wuss. Get em sonny!
          and i mean holy *&@#$% sheed what was that how did you butter fingers the ball into the oppsoite basket!

god %$#@!%&* &*@!#$%
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X