• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I really don't see what the hype around Al Horford is
    He thinks he's a stretch 5 now
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I agree with Christian. There was very little ball movement in the 4th quarter. Pretty much every possession was Lowry getting into the paint through a bebe screen with some cojo/bebe pick n roll thrown in.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        I agree with Christian. There was very little ball movement in the 4th quarter. Pretty much every possession was Lowry getting into the paint through a bebe screen with some cojo/bebe pick n roll thrown in.
        They were still open looks. Far better than dribble dribble dribble shot clock danger forced fade away.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 4 assists on 14 made FG's in the 4th Q. Better ball movement than the first half, but still very little ball movement.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            4 assists on 14 made FG's in the 4th Q. Better ball movement than the first half, but still very little ball movement.
            Not trying to start an argument, but with 4 and 14 in the 4th, that would make 8 and 22 for the first 3 quarters. The AST/FG ratio in the first 3 quarters was 0.363, and only .285 in the 4th quarter. So based on that statistic the ball movement was actually worse in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I'll start by saying I enjoy the game much more when the team is sharing the ball. However...

I'm not so sure that one style of play or the other is the ONLY way to win in the regular season or the playoffs. Sure if you have a roster full of shooters like the Warriors then a share the ball offence is a great option and makes sense, but look at Atlanta. Same concept of sharing the ball and they got demolished by and iso heavy offence from the Cav's in the post season. There isn't just one way to be successful in the NBA, history has shown us this. Maybe this roster is better suited for playing the style they are playing?
              The Cavs have Lebron and had Kyrie and they got demolished by the ball moving Warriors.

Iso works for super stars, Lowry and DD aren't superstars, there's only a couple of those. And even then it doesn't work that well, look at OKC.

Ball movement works for less talented teams, it gets defenses moving and opens up lanes to exploit. You don't have to have good shooters to have a ball moving offense. We have players that can get to the rim and players that can knock down 3s.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                The Cavs have Lebron and had Kyrie and they got demolished by the ball moving Warriors.

Iso works for super stars, Lowry and DD aren't superstars, there's only a couple of those. And even then it doesn't work that well, look at OKC.

Ball movement works for less talented teams, it gets defenses moving and opens up lanes to exploit. You don't have to have good shooters to have a ball moving offense. We have players that can get to the rim and players that can knock down 3s.
                Cavs didn't have Kyrie.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Cavs didn't have Kyrie.
                  and i'd hardly say they got 'demolished' either. series still went to 6 games and only game 4 wasn't close.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                    Not trying to start an argument, but with 4 and 14 in the 4th, that would make 8 and 22 for the first 3 quarters. The AST/FG ratio in the first 3 quarters was 0.363, and only .285 in the 4th quarter. So based on that statistic the ball movement was actually worse in the 4th quarter.
                    First half was 3 assists on 13 made FG's. So, the 4th Q was better than the first half. The third Q was the best by far.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                    X