Happy Anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary!

Two years ago today Rudy Gay was traded. Since that time Raps are 103-64. Best record in the East and 6 best in the NBA since than.
    @Chr1st1anL

and 3-8 in the playoffs!

Whoot!

Whoot!

I'll get the party hats!

Comment

'Tis also be a solemn day,
      For it marks the trading,
      Of Aaron Gray
      OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
        'Tis also be a solemn day,
        For it marks the trading,
        Of Aaron Gray
        No man, Quincy Acy was the real loss. I wrote a poem and everything ("An Ode to Acy")
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Ah, the Rudy Gay era. Brought to you by the Bryan Colangelo strategy of building a winner using the grade 3 art class technique of creating a massive paper mache ball of glue, popsicle sticks, staples, tape, pens, pencils, erasers, bars of soap and whatever else he could stick on it to turn it into 'art'. It seems odd to think back on how bad this team was just two years ago at this time - like tire fire bad.

Not to discount what Patterson et al. did for the Raps but that has to be the best addition by subtraction move in franchise history.

Comment

I gotta go back and grab what I wrote ages ago on knowing this trade would be helpful......... hehe. Gonna do a lot of digging.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Comment

Someone's gotta find Casey an adjustable hat, ffs.

Comment

Was Rudy Gay also the first player traded out from under Dwane Casey who reverted to being a more well-balanced and productive basketball player on another team after seeing career highs in FGA and career lows in assists and FG% while playing with the Raptors? His FG% jumped from .388 to .488 and his FGA dropped from 18.6 to 15.3 the season he left.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Was Rudy Gay also the first player traded out from under Dwane Casey who reverted to being a more well-balanced and productive basketball player on another team after seeing career highs in FGA and career lows in assists and FG% while playing with the Raptors? His FG% jumped from .388 to .488 and his FGA dropped from 18.6 to 15.3 the season he left.
                      We might have a better idea after this season and seeing how Lou Williams and Vasquez have done after leaving.
                      OG is our king

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        and 3-8 in the playoffs!

Whoot!

Whoot!

I'll get the party hats!

Do you have to shit on everything?

Mark me down as someone who still looks forward to putting on my Lowry jersey and watching the game every other night.

Yes, our style could be better.
                        Yes, we could be better coached.
                        Yes, we need more talent.

Yes, the team frustrates me. But I still look at the positives EVVVVERY now and then. It's healthy.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                          not really fair since he was the undisputed number 1 option while he clearly isnt and wasnt when he went to sacramento.

and it was still early in the year. shooting percentages usually balance out as the season goes on

but real talk, FIRE CASEY still
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Do you have to shit on everything?

Mark me down as someone who still looks forward to putting on my Lowry jersey and watching the game every other night.

Yes, our style could be better.
                            Yes, we could be better coached.
                            Yes, we need more talent.

Yes, the team frustrates me. But I still look at the positives EVVVVERY now and then. It's healthy.
                            You enjoy shitty basketball - good for you.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              You enjoy shitty basketball - good for you.
                              mcGRUMPY
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X