Game #23: San Antonio Spurs 94 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #23: San Antonio Spurs 94 - Toronto Raptors 97

The Spurs currently have the best defensive rating in the last 10 years and they're 3rd in Offensive Rating.

Lowry vs Parker
    Derozan vs Leonard
    Ross vs Danny Green
    Scola vs Aldridge
    Biyombo vs Duncan

Pop vs Casey

If we start slow this game is over.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

DeMar's last 4 games against The Claw: 8 for 18, 4 for 14, 5 for 16, and 6 for 16.

Uh oh

Comment

Might this be the second time we get blown out this season? Or another close game?

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Might this be the second time we get blown out this season? Or another close game?
        I think this one could be real ugly for us. Spurs are our polar opposite in terms of ball movement. Also an opponent that we really need Carroll and JV.

In many ways I think we match up better against golden state.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raptors do pretty well against the Spurs.. but that's when they had JV (JV always handled Duncan fairly well). Lowry needs to go into full on God mode, and then they have a chance. Otherwise it'll be a 15-20 point loss.

Good thing is that Kwahi may not play.

Comment

missing two starters. this is automatic loss.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Automatic win tonight fellas!

Comment

Who wants to take a stab at the over under on air balls bricks and blocks for Demar as he forces shots around kawhi?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This one should be ugly. Always open to a superstar Lowry game though.

Still, braced for a blowout loss.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Who wants to take a stab at the over under on air balls bricks and blocks for Demar as he forces shots around kawhi?
                    4.5? Depends what you mean by bricks......

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      DeMar's best case scenario is that the Spurs put Kawhi on Lowry to shut him down and DeMar gets Parker. Otherwise, it's gonna be ugly.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        This one should be ugly. Always open to a superstar Lowry game though.

Still, braced for a blowout loss.
                        I don't think they'll get blown out. This team, if nothing else, can play competitively with anyone. Say what you want about Lowry and Derozan but they compete as hard as anyone and there is a value to that skill. I've watched a few GSW games this year and, outside the Clips, the Raps are the only team that has really played them even this year. I actually thought Indy might give them a decent run last night by the Warriors ran them out of the gym in the first quarter. They could have beaten the Pacers by 40 if they wanted. And Indy is a good team.

Comment

This game won't be as ugly as long as you watch the Spurs execute their offense
                          On the Raps side I don't think they keep it close But hey, maybe Lowry puts the team on his shoulders again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

Random prediction: Matt Bonner goes off with at least 4 makes from deep.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm a little bit concerned for Lowry's health this game. I can see a lot of DeMar trying to drive, getting locked up and kicking it out to Lowry to do everything on his own. JJ could see some minutes today.

Comment

Working...
                              X