No announcement yet.

Game #23: San Antonio Spurs 94 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see both sides. Much credit t the Raptors who were honed it all game long. SAS started sloppy and the Raps jumped all over them. Good teams do that. (Also the Raps took the SAS game at the ACC last year, too - this game wasn't a one-off fluke.)

At the same time, it's not like a game where a great team throws their best punch and you take it, punch back, and come away with the W. That definitely didn't happen.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      hahahaha

I haven't been here in a while.... first post I read.... a regular ripping the shit outts demar Derozan after a good game beating a great squad.

Nice
      Not so bad, actually. Maybe keep an eye on the "Send DeMar to the All Star Game" poll. Pretty nice support, I'd say. And there are some moderate remarks above the one you read - including from Axel ...

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
        Not so bad, actually. Maybe keep an eye on the "Send DeMar to the All Star Game" poll. Pretty nice support, I'd say. And there are some moderate remarks above the one you read - including from Axel ...
        You say that like most of my posts are irrational.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

SuperJudge got jumped in on a post of yours which was out of the context of your more moderate posts. I directed him to those and made a comment on the thread's relative calm (I would say) of late.

So ... No.

But "Heavy is the head ..."

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            I can see both sides. Much credit t the Raptors who were honed it all game long. SAS started sloppy and the Raps jumped all over them. Good teams do that. (Also the Raps took the SAS game at the ACC last year, too - this game wasn't a one-off fluke.)

At the same time, it's not like a game where a great team throws their best punch and you take it, punch back, and come away with the W. That definitely didn't happen.
            in the end we gave the spurs their 5th loss of the season and added to the top teams in the league we have beaten this year

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              They arent fake wins just not meaningful. Spurs losing to Toronto in Dec means nothing to them just like it shouldnt mean anything to the Raptors. Raptors shouldnt be scrounging for wins like Bucks or Magic
              Sorry buddy, this is a crock of shit. from start to finish.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                I think most your posts are spot on....

I think, when you step away from the forum for a while, when you come back you see how people are reacting.... we ALL get over the top one direction or another.

I think youre a smart dude actually

Comment

Working...
                X