Game #24 - Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt wrote: View Post
    I'd rather take our chances as a lower seed with better rested players than get a high seed and have players who're too worn down to play well. It's a shitty situation either way, but I personally think the playoffs matter more than games in December.
    Umm we can't afford to do this. We need every advantage we can get. If we play Cleveland in the first round we're going home lol.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      8th seed by playing Lowry up to 5 mins less per game? Seriously, if this team isn't good enough for CoJo and a rookie to play together for 5 mins (and they could play that duo with DD at SF, DC at PF and JV at C), then so be it. But I do not think this team is so weak as to fall to 8th because 5 less minutes of Lowry. If that is the case, then blow the team up.
      3rd to 8th seed might come down to a couple games, margin of error is gonna be tight this year.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        3rd to 8th seed might come down to a couple games, margin of error is gonna be tight this year.
        Then so be it. Rather play a good team with our team properly prepared than face an equal team unprepared.

If 3rd to 8th is so tight, then anywhere in the top 6 is basically the same thing. Plus we have the advantage of playing the Sixers and Nets more. As long as we take care of business vs Boston and NYK, what's the concern?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Then so be it. Rather play a good team with our team properly prepared than face an equal team unprepared.

If 3rd to 8th is so tight, then anywhere in the top 6 is basically the same thing. Plus we have the advantage of playing the Sixers and Nets more. As long as we take care of business vs Boston and NYK, what's the concern?
          It really isn't though lol. Like I really wouldn't want to play Cleveland, Indiana, Chicago or Miami without homecourt advantage. Better to aim for that 2-4 seed at least and try to avoid playing those teams on the road in the first round (which is essentially a guaranteed 1st round exit.

Just because we flubbed our homecourt advantage the past 2 years doesn't mean that it doesn't matter at all lol. You still want to be seeded as highly as possible to give yourself the best chance. If you get a 2 or 3 seed you can avoid Cleveland until the ECF.

And yeah we play the Sixers and Nets more but not much more. Every other team in the east plays them 3 or 4 times I believe and we play them 4.

Comment

Best players play a lot and many teams manage those minutes to ensure playoff success. Neither aspect is new.

Your continued posts complaining about what other people choose to post about has worn thin. Feel free to use the ignore function or simply don't read posts you don't think you'll like.
            Done.

Edit - Ah shit. So i can't ignore a mod? ahh whatever.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wright can play on ball. CoJo can play off ball at SG. Excellent learning opportunity for Wright to play beside another PG. Both offer size and defence. Sounds ideal for a bench unit.
              There is no spacing in that backcourt. You better hope Ross and 2pat are hitting 3s.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Best players play a lot and many teams manage those minutes to ensure playoff success. Neither aspect is new.

Your continued posts complaining about what other people choose to post about has worn thin. Feel free to use the ignore function or simply don't read posts you don't think you'll like.
                Can you give us some examples not named the the Spurs? Also a team that has two starters injured.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• So anyways.......

Bucks showed me why i'm not a fan of tanking.

First, there's NO guarantee that you're going to win the #1 pick.

Second, you just don't know who's going to bust. Now, i'm not saying Jabari Parker is a bust. But he looks like a role player. I don't see anything special. I don't think he's a guy that you can build your team around. Giannis Antetokopunmpo is the real star of that Bucks team.

Remember the Wiggins or Parker debate last year? or even the Parker/Melo comparison? lol that sounds pretty stupid right now.

And oh don't get me started about Embiid, another overhyped prospect. Dude might never play again.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    There is no spacing in that backcourt. You better hope Ross and 2pat are hitting 3s.
                    CoJo can't space the floor? He shoots 44% on corner threes, 31% on threes overall, and a fantastic 48% on 16-23ft shots.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

8th seed by playing Lowry up to 5 mins less per game? Seriously, if this team isn't good enough for CoJo and a rookie to play together for 5 mins (and they could play that duo with DD at SF, DC at PF and JV at C), then so be it. But I do not think this team is so weak as to fall to 8th because 5 less minutes of Lowry. If that is the case, then blow the team up.
                      You should know all the close games we've been in this year. Some of those game we would of lost if Lowry played 5 less minutes.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        So anyways.......

Second, you just don't know who's going to bust. Now, i'm not saying Jabari Parker is a bust. But he looks like a role player. I don't see anything special. I don't think he's a guy that you can build your team around. Giannis Antetokopunmpo is the real star of that Bucks team.

Remember the Wiggins or Parker debate last year? or even the Parker/Melo comparison? lol that sounds pretty stupid right now.

And oh don't get me started about Embiid, another overhyped prospect. Dude might never play again.
                        Harsh. Jabari Parker has 1100 career NBA minutes. The book on his career is barely started. He looked good last year before the injury though.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          You should know all the close games we've been in this year. Some of those game we would of lost if Lowry played 5 less minutes.
                          Right, and if we can't beat terrible to mediocre teams without Lowry playing 35+ minutes, we're cooked in the playoffs anyways.

So we might as well cut his minutes and if we make the playoffs he's ready, and if we don't make the playoffs we aren't good enough anyways.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Harsh. Jabari Parker has 1100 career NBA minutes. The book on his career is barely started. He looked good last year before the injury though.
                            That's fair.

He just returned from a pretty serious injury, so i'm willing to give him time. But i don't like what i'm seeing. The guy could barely jump.

I also don't see the Melo comparison.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Cause this team has proven to consistently take care of business. This is the NBA no games are a given. Its the pros man. Anyone can win on any given night.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                So anyways.......

Even Wiggins is basically just looking like 2nd year DeRozan so far FWIW.

Comment

Working...
                                X