F Luis Scola, 6-9, Argentina

C Bismack Biyombo, 6-9, Dem. Rep. of Congo

BUCKS:

G O.J. Mayo, 6-5, Southern Cal

G Khris Middleton, 6-8, Texas A&M

F Giannis Antetokounmpo, 6-11, Greece

F Jabari Parker, 6-8, Duke

C Greg Monroe, 6-11, Georgetown

Injury report: Greivis Vasquez (right ankle soreness) and Jerryd Bayless (ankle sprain) are out for Milwaukee. Jonas Valanciunas (hand) and DeMarre Carroll (Knee) are out for Toronto.

Anyone know BEBE's status? Edit- The BEBE is questionable

The Raptors have won seven of their last eight meetings with the Bucks. Let's keep that going on friday night
    Last edited by MACK11; Fri Dec 11, 2015, 12:54 AM.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Green = W
    Red = L

?

Bebe is questionable.

Comment

i like parker. i just watched the lakers game last night and randle is the better player. jesus is randle ever good.

this should be a win. need to win out the rest of this homestand.

another thing about the lakers game. powell came in and they reminded us that we got him and a 2017 1st for vasquez.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i like parker. i just watched the lakers game last night and randle is the better player. jesus is randle ever good.

this should be a win. need to win out the rest of this homestand.

another thing about the lakers game. powell came in and they reminded us that we got him and a 2017 1st for vasquez.
        The 2017 1st will be ours as long as Clippers stay in the playoffs. At best they scrape into the playoffs with an overall record 15-16th best in the league as 16th -17th highest pick, honestly it might just go 20-21th (clips are vulnerable)

Comment

Mayo is point? Where is MCW?

Comment

automatic loss?
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

W.

Comment

No let downs!!! If this season's pattern continues we drop this game. Let's build a real winning streak here, haven't seen that since the first week of the season.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Remember when om mayo was considered the best prospect in the whole nation. Damn, sad to see how his career has progressed
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Surprised they're not starting Ennis. He was good for them when he was starting earlier this year.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                      Surprised they're not starting Ennis. He was good for them when he was starting earlier this year.
                      Looking back at that draft day almost trade. What would you guys rather have right now

Ennis and bruno

Or

Bebe and bruno, with a year of Lou will
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        Looking back at that draft day almost trade. What would you guys rather have right now

Ennis and bruno

Or

Bebe and bruno, with a year of Lou will
                        Still believe bruno has a higher ceiling. Maybe he flames out and becomes nothing, but ennis ceiling is probably "quality backup"

Comment

No GV? Damn that makes it easier for the Bucks. Bucks are a different team then last year. No confidence, and can't play D. But Po's length will make it difficult for DD to operate.

Raptors should win.. but they've had too many let down games already this season.. and this could be another. If they lose though.. it's not a terrible thing.. Bucks need more wins then the Knicks.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            No GV? Damn that makes it easier for the Bucks. Bucks are a different team then last year. No confidence, and can't play D. But Po's length will make it difficult for DD to operate.

Raptors should win.. but they've had too many let down games already this season.. and this could be another. If they lose though.. it's not a terrible thing.. Bucks need more wins then the Knicks.
                            You heard the man, time to throw in the towel!
                            OG is our king

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

They can beat other teams then lol. not interested in trading a loss to possibly slightly help one team maybe move us up one notch in the draft.

Comment

Working...
                              X