Game #24 - Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    GSW really looked gassed after that 2OT win against Boston.. I am not sure if they beat the Bulls 72-10 record though. GSW looks so good, but they've also played a lot of crappy teams.

They still have to play San Antonio 4 times, OKC 3 times, Cleveland twice, Dallas 4 times, Memphis 2 more times, Clippers twice... and a few other decent teams once or twice still.

Will be interesting to see what happens. I'm a huge MJ fan, and am secretly hoping GSW fails.. but will be paying attention all year long.
    They would be dumb to go for 72-10 record. At some point it's better to rest Curry and Thompson.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      They would be dumb to go for 72-10 record. At some point it's better to rest Curry and Thompson.
      Losing now is probably the best thing. Allows them to concentrate on the season anbd post-season

Comment

• if they want to be known as "best ever" they have to get close to that mark or people will just say they would lose no question. if their goal is that record they are planning wrong. goal has to be repeat. lots of time to get rest still

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          if they want to be known as "best ever" they have to get close to that mark or people will just say they would lose no question. if their goal is that record they are planning wrong. goal has to be repeat. lots of time to get rest still
          nobody remember best regular season record but b2b title wins mark a dynasty. GSW first team since Mavs to win a title not based in LA, Chicago or Boston

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            nobody remember best regular season record but b2b title wins mark a dynasty. GSW first team since Mavs to win a title not based in LA, Chicago or Boston
            I think every serious basketball fan is aware of the Bulls 72-10 mark.

Edit: also, you forgot the Spurs.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

forgot spurs

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                I think every serious basketball fan is aware of the Bulls 72-10 mark.

Edit: also, you forgot the Spurs.
                whos record did they beat? its a great mark but Cav with Brown won 60+ and non of the Heat teams won 60. Forgot Heat too, damn hangover

Comment

whos record did they beat? its a great mark but Cav with Brown won 60+ and non of the Heat teams won 60. Forgot Heat too, damn hangover
                  That's my point. You were listing off Champions since the Mavs, and forgot the Spurs and the Heat, but if you ask any fan who went 72-10, they know it was the Bulls.

I'd argue historically that mark may be more significant than a single Championship.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• I think GSW can beat the record, but I'm hoping they don't. I have faith in the fact that the Warriors have had a relatively easy schedule to start their season.

Based on what I'm hearing from the GSW players (especially Curry) is that the 72 win mark is definitely a goal. Just like 33 straight wins was as well.

Comment

Lol I'm pretty sure every single guy in that locker room wants 73 wins badly, especially since it appears to be a distinct possibility.

To be able to say you were part of the best single season team of all-time? What player wouldn't desperately want that? These guys are competitors.

Comment

• That was one long road trip for GSW and they coughed the bit the last game. Winning 7 (they won 6) in a row on the road? Wonder if that was done before (and not going home in between...during a allstar/Christmas break).

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          That was one long road trip for GSW and they coughed the bit the last game. Winning 7 (they won 6) in a row on the road? Wonder if that was done before (and not going home in between...during a allstar/Christmas break).
                          No team in the NBA has ever won all 7 games on a 7 game road trip.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Lol I'm pretty sure every single guy in that locker room wants 73 wins badly, especially since it appears to be a distinct possibility.

To be able to say you were part of the best single season team of all-time? What player wouldn't desperately want that? These guys are competitors.
                            I'm not questioning their competitive spirit but for sake of health they should rest their starters. If they win in a process win/win but if they lose some games so be it. Beating Bulls and losing a championship would be on all-time choke list.

They already rested Thompson, Bogut(he didn't play against Raptors) so they share this sentiment as well.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'm not questioning their competitive spirit but for sake of health they should rest their starters. If they win in a process win/win but if they lose some games so be it. Beating Bulls and losing a championship would be on all-time choke list.

They already rested Thompson, Bogut(he didn't play against Raptors) so they share this sentiment as well.
                              Curry usually sits fourth quarters already. They are just that good that they CAN rest certain players while still getting to 72

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• They have been so lucky with injuries my goodness. This year looks the complete opposite.

Comment

Working...
                                X