X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is so fucked...
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• On almost all of those in the half court, he catches the ball with the shot clock under 10, and no catch and shoot opportunity. He's a bad pull-up shooter, being forced to create his own shot. Of course that didn't end well.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Noel has a corneal abrasion from this game.

I was sitting in stands and people were calling him a pussy and mocking him when he was on floor.

People are idiots.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Noel has a corneal abrasion from this game.

I was sitting in stands and people were calling him a pussy and mocking him when he was on floor.

People are idiots.
          Sad. Very sad. I think it's gotten so bad, now, that the players don't see fans as human ... any more than fans take the players' humanity (and frailties) into account. Sure, they want the excitement of a packed house and the cameras, but ... It's probably kind of as much like being in a video game as anything ...

I think the worst-case is the hockey enforcer. A bare-knuckle fight, on skates - and all the fans want is someone's blood. The spate of suicides of former enforcers makes complete sense to me ... the phenomenon does anything but speak well of human nature ...

Comment

• oh we wore ovo jerseys against philly...you know the whole meek mill thing...
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Noel has a corneal abrasion from this game.

People are idiots.
              These are the same people who booed Santa Clause. Philly's fans are notorious
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                tough city. Hinkie should have tried his tank job in a different place first

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Game was in Toronto.

Comment

Game was in Toronto.
                    Oh, good point.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X